5.0 out of 5 stars She's done it again!, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: Ever Wrath (A Dark Faerie Tale #4) (Kindle Edition)
And once again I'm swept into Shade's world and I'm left wanting more!
This is number 4 in the Dark Faerie Tale series and wowee is it a gooden!
Ms. Purdy never fails to produce anything short of brilliance.

This story is filled to the brim with adventure with a streak of romance throughout the whole thing.
I wont ruin too much for you as it is a must-read but the beginning was perfectly descriptive, I could actually imagine myself searching for the Summer ancient (I felt slightly like Lara Croft) alongside Shade!
The middle was laced with delicious romance that left you longing for another taste. (And Dylan? Where can I find myself one of those?!)
The ending, ohhh the ending! It was so beautifully heart warming! :')

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this series and have felt that I've watched Shade grow and blossom.
If you've stumbled upon this book and haven't read 1, 2 & 3 I suggest you check them out.

Honestly, I loved it, although I am a tad bias as I love all of Alexia Purdy's work! :) <3

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 29 Sep 2013
Alexia Purdy
Ever Wrath
A Dark Faerie Tale #4

It feels like such an ending with this book, though I know there is much more to come, all be it in a different form. This series has come so far, and this book is no different, with the characters all becoming part of my life. Shade has grown so much, and I've been there every step of the way, reading all about it. Saying this book is amazing is an understatement, what I will say is if you've read the series, this book will not disappoint and you'll be left wanting to drag it out as it comes towards an end. The best part, I was left remembering all the other books throughout, which only added to my enjoyment.

I received an e-copy from the author in exchange for an honest review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Ever Wrath (A Dark Faerie Tale #4) (Kindle Edition)
I was so looking forward to reading this book and I wasnt disappointed.
Shade really comes into her own. The final two ancients to be awakened and only a blood descendant can wake the Ancient Summer Seelie Queen.
If you have read other books in this series then this is a must read. I am hoping the author still continues to write books for this series

5.0 out of 5 stars addicting series, 15 Sep 2013
This review is from: Ever Wrath (A Dark Faerie Tale #4) (Kindle Edition)
I received a copy from the author for an honest review.
What can I say? Ms. Purdy is a hero of mine in all aspects. Her writing style is addicting to me and she knows how to reel her fans in. Her words flow with ease and you can't help but feel like you are a part of all the action she has her characters a part of. So with much ado, I give you an insight on this great series and the next book in it.
All 4 Ancients must be awake at the same time to bring balance back to the land. But when there is conflict among them, Shade has her work cut out for her. Is she powerful enough to handle what they have in store for her? Does Nautilus cause problems between Shade and Dylan with their relationship? What is Kilara, the Summer Ancient's secret that could cause more chaos within the balance of the world? Can they really defeat the Unseelie army? Which side will Shade go with and will she actually join forces with Arthas? You will have to read this exciting story and find out the answers.
Thank you Ms. Purdy, again, for an epic story that will be one of my favorites and hope others will agree. I love how much Shade has grown thru these series and seeing the ending results of who she has become.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Loved every word of it

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark Faerie Series, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Ever Wrath (A Dark Faerie Tale #4) (Kindle Edition)
I liked this book because it finished the Dark Faerie series, which were amazing.

Alexia Purdy is really really talented and a don't put this book down writer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ever Wrath, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Ever Wrath (A Dark Faerie Tale #4) (Kindle Edition)
This is an amazing book, totally loved it, I couldn't put it down. Would recommend it to everyone. Fantastic read

5.0 out of 5 stars Ever Wrath, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ever Wrath (A Dark Faerie Tale #4) (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely brilliant the story of Shade continues with plenty of action all the way to a happy ending looking forward to reading more of Alexis's works

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ever Wrath (A Dark Faerie Tale #4) (Kindle Edition)
love the serie and will recommend it too all. good characters fast paced action and excellent imagery.welcome to a new world

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Ever Wrath (A Dark Faerie Tale #4) (Kindle Edition)
I've not been able to put these books down since starting them. Can't wait to start the next one now :)

Ever Wrath (A Dark Faerie Tale #4)
2.95