5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift
So I ordered this for a friend and received 2. I emailed asking where to send back the second and they told me just to keep it. Fits her perfectly and there is another happy girl with the second one!!
I would recommend this product!
Published 5 months ago by Sarah

3.0 out of 5 stars long time, wrong size
Published 9 months ago by vickyv

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 5 May 2014
I would recommend this product!

3.0 out of 5 stars long time, wrong size, 19 Jan 2014
Ordered this as it initially said it would arrive in time for Christmas. However when I got to check out the date changed to between 27th Dec to 7th jan, I decided to keep the order as my son's birthday is the beginning if jan. The penguin onesie arrived, in time for the birthday, very cute and cosy. Unfortunately we'd ordered size 140-150cm and the item arrived size 125,. As the onesie had taken so long to get here and was quite generously proportioned we kept it (my ten year old is quite small). It fits, just, and birthday boy loves it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiger lilly, 28 Sep 2014
This character outfit arrived just before my granddaughter s bday. Unfortunately it was a little short. Yet she loved dressing up has a tiger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Sep 2014
Love it so does my daughter!

4.0 out of 5 stars Penguin Onesie, 5 Jan 2014
This seems to be a seller based in Hong Kong or somewhere abroad so things take a while to arrive but it was a Christmas present which arrived in time so no complaints. It was fairly generously sized but again that's no big deal and it wasn't too big.

1.0 out of 5 stars A very disappointing purchase., 4 Jan 2014
I've had to return it because of a fault in the making (hole in the seam under the crotch). it was also a very strange size, with extra long sleeves and short legs. Had I known when ordering that it was coming from China, I would have had second thoughts. As it is, it's been sent back at a cost of £9.90 postage. I am not impressed and will not order any items of clothing from Amazon again.