5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality and value
I ordered 3 of these as a birthday gift for my Gramps who refuses to wear 'old man caps'. As he is always loosing them I didn't want to spend a fortune so took a risk on these and I'm pleased I did. It's hard to find baseball caps without logos on so I was pleased to find these. These are excellent quality and I will definitely be buying more when these are lost ;)
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a hat
Arrived very quickly and covered my head as expected. Perfect powder pink for a charity occasion raising money, not particularly thick material but cheap as chips
Published 10 months ago by Mr j l church

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality and value, 12 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Head, 8 Dec 2013
A well made baseball cap. I may look a foolish very old man in it, but who cares? my wife is doubtful. Have also bought three other similar Beechfield baseball caps and recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars good seller, 28 Dec 2013
i would recommend this sell to anyone the product arrived on time and as advertised and the person i gave it to love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat, 24 Dec 2013
Nice hat does the job and keeps my head nice and warm in the cold that's what I brought it for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a hat, 16 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 Aug 2013
It arrived quickly and was great for what we wanted. + colour has not run when it got washed great when kids leave in pockets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright pink, 12 May 2014
Mr. Carl Greenwell (england) - See all my reviews
A little too big for my 6 year old girl, but she loves it anyway! Nice bright pink so I can spot her a mile away!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice cap for the price, 25 Mar 2014
Overall, nice cap. A little too large for me but can be adjusted to fit using rear fitting strap. The strap however, does stick out when adjusted for a smaller fit and theres no internal cavity to tuck it away.
Colour is nice, but will see if fading and discolouration becomes an issue with sunlight uv rays. Material above head, quite thin but
acceptable.

Overall, happy with the design, quality and look - for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent cap, 3 Mar 2014
OK as a basic baseball cap but although it has an adjustable Velcro strap at the back it is not very close fitting as it is quite wide. Fine in most conditions but difficult to keep it in place on a windy day due to the loose fit. Otherwise does the job and comfortable enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug 2014
like it

Beechfield Unisex Low Profile Fashion Baseball Cap / Headwear (One Size) (Yellow)
5.04