5.0 out of 5 stars really worth a read
Ok I don't normally write reviews but having seen an absence of such and considering how much I liked the book i'm going to give it a shot.

Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I bought this after reading the first book which was free. The first story wasn't perfect, but I thought I'd give the series the benefit of the doubt and bought the second book. I regret that now.

Published 1 month ago by Apionid

5.0 out of 5 stars really worth a read, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Naero's Gambit (A Spacer Clans Adventure Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

This is the second book in the series, which I have to say I enjoyed even more then the first. The story line progresses nicely from where the first left off and we see plenty of development of the main character, Naero. I don't want to go into too much detail, so I don't spoil anything, but suffice to say in this one Naero explores her Extrasensory abilities with plenty of clashes in which we get to see her make use of them.

Honestly, there are riveting battles, the plot line is good and the characters are engaging, there is absolutely no reason not to have bought this book and already started reading it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 24 Jun 2014

The story continues with the struggle of the Spacers against the Corps, and then on to a war against an alien foe. In the meantime, Naero is sent off to the planetary equivalent of a mountaintop to start her training.

I found the story relentlessly one tempo, probably because it is all written from Naero's point of view as she lurches from one confrontation to the next. Naero's powers become ridiculously over the top, so much so that I stopped engaging with the story because I found it tedious.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing series, 11 Jun 2014
I do love female protagonists, so took a chance on this. An enjoyable series which I look forward to following in future books. More please!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Put Down, 17 May 2014
Have read several of the Naero stories and find them fascinating with just the right tempo without too convoluted a plot.