on 19 February 2015
It's okay for the price, but I wouldn't recommend it for heavy loads. If you are going to load more than 15-20kg of equipment, get another bag.
I had it loaded to 28kg and the plastic on the right strap snapped and flew off, I tied the top half of the strap directly to the bottom strap improvising so I wouldn't have to single strap the bag for the rest of the way.

After another 2 miles the left strap ripped from the seams at hip level. I managed to somehow rig it well enough that I could use two shoulders to carry it.

Re-stitched all the straps at home with more than a 100 stitches of kevlar thread on each strap and finally managed to make it sturdy.
It's great now that I've also gone over the inside bottom and sides of the bag with the thread.

10/10 wouldn't buy again. This bag is softcore, it will work fine for taking the towels and snacks to the beach , but it won't hold up to any serious strain.

Price is great, looks are too but the build sucks.
on 29 November 2015
I bought this on a lightning deal as it seemed great value for a 80 Litre rucksack. However, after reading many of the negative reviews, I was a little concerned about what the quality would be like and was ready to cancel. I didn't in the end but decided to carefully inspect the bag upon arrival and here are my initial thoughts:

Central compartment is roomy without being segmented. The cloth around the top that you can pull tight is fairly well sown on- In my experience these are the first parts to go and so only time will tell how good the quality really is! There are plenty of pockets, all of which seem to have sturdy zips and quite cool looking zip tags. Plenty of straps to. The buckles appear cheap- not sure how long they would last. Perhaps most importantly, the main straps that you put over your shoulder seem solidly attached and this was my main concern. They seem fairly comfortable and looser compared to other rucksacks of this size which would suit casual over arm use without the waist straps and is a good thing in my books. However, padding on the straps is light and I worry that this will prove to be uncomfortable over long term use.

All in all, it looks like a bargain for £20 but I will update this review when I have properly used it and include any faults. It does come with a generous 18 month warranty against poor workmanship and so this sweetens the deal somewhat.
on 9 August 2014
Such a surprise in both cost and quality and weight conveniance. I mean to say, for light weight missions and the yet able to securly carry cloths, shoes and as one would expect into a camp site, festival or just where you wish really. I wouldn's climb up a snow ridden mountain with it, but a little rainy English country adventure and such, it's great.
on 28 April 2015
I was carrying just under 13kg for 4 weeks and by the end of the trip the material around the top had split all along the draw string & one strip came away from the top at the stitching after 2 weeks ( the bag was only carried from accommodation to accommodation so thankfully I wasn't having to hike with this!! Can't complain as I got what I paid for and the bag is great for what it is - just don't use it for more than 10kg and strengthen the stitching everywhere. It can get loads in it but don't be tempted to have much weight in it - A lot of the reviews are posted pre-trip and had I done the same I would have given it 5* also.
on 31 December 2014
Ive only had this bag a week so it will be baisd of off my experience
Pro's:
•build and stitch quality is very good
•storage is very good
•fit 6 man tent inside main
•light weight
•very good adjustable straps
Con's:
•front pouch opening it to small to fit hand down it if you have large hands
•not one bit of waterproofing
•on a 20mile hike bag is uncomfortable(short distance is lovley to wear)
•hip support lacks support
Overview:
This bag offers great value for money plenty of space for camping or general use
This bag is recommended for short distances. The bag offers plent of extra space In side bottom and top compartments. Its ready out of the box to pack and off you go suitable for adults not children due to sizing.
on 18 May 2014
This rucksack is great value for money. My son used it for his Duke of Edinburgh walk, he managed to fit his sleeping bag and tent, plus all his other equipment inside. It is very light weight and has numerous straps and pockets.
on 29 August 2015
Purchased for a festival. Prior to purchasing i saw some of the negative reviews on here but I assumed people overloaded to bag with weight, or they weren't careful enough with the bag.

With this in mind I tried the bag on for the very first time & pulled both shoulder straps to tighten the fit. One of the straps immediately broke.

Considering the bag had nothing inside this speaks volumes for the quality of the craft.
review image
on 4 January 2014
superb big size and I have never seen so many straps on a bag before. it is good you can shorten the bottom too.
on 15 May 2014
It's a huge backpack. I wanted it for the travelling by plane, as cabin luggage, and It works. You can take as much as you can with you. The price is very cheap and the materials are very good.
on 18 February 2014
Fantastic value for money. It is strong, durable and zips are fluent. very happy with it considering it's a fraction of the price compared to other brands.