on 23 October 2013
Impressed solid napkin rings better than more expensive ones purchased on this site. Would highly recommend for Xmas table decor
on 11 January 2014
I am really pleased with these serviette rings. They are pretty and well made. Although I chose they for the Christmas table I will be able to use them throughout the year.
on 11 December 2013
I bought these especially for Christmas so of course have not used them yet but I do love the look of them they are certain to make any table look stunning.
on 16 January 2014
fast delivery but the quality was not great. one holder was completely split and the others had a lot of loose beads
on 4 July 2014
Excellent xmas buy made my table look sparkly would recommend for anyone laying out a spread!