These were for my 8 year old son who is average height but very slim so we went for the XSY size.
Published 4 months ago by Runa Rich

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not meet expectations
The first time that he had them on to go to football training, they ended up with 2 holes in the knee of the left leg. Now, I know that kids are rough with their clothes, but I would have expected slightly more resilience from these. Can't say that I was overly impressed with these.
Published 4 months ago by Laura Forbes

4.0 out of 5 stars They are well made and the material is good quality. However the fit is slightly strange, 11 Jan. 2015
They are well made and the material is good quality. However the fit is slightly strange, they are very long in the leg but very (too) narrow around the lower leg/ankle. My son can only just get them over his feet and any tighter around the ankle and he wouldn't be able to wear them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy daughter, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Rhino Base Layer Tights Junior Sport Compression Fit Unisex Thermal Pants, Size 5/6 Yrs up to LY/XLY (Misc.)
Daughter was getting cold playing hockey in winter so bought these to keep her warm on the pitch. She's very happy with them. She's 12 and the large youth size fit her generously.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for outdoor sports in winter, 2 Feb. 2014
Micoan (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought LY/XLY navy blue Rhino compression tights for my 13 year old daughter - whose 5.3 and very slim. Made enquries of Intergral Sports who were extremely helpful and item arrived next day delivery. Tights are used for outdoor netball/hockey matches and have proved to be ideal re warmth and muscles not being sore afterwards. LY/XLY fits like a glove, long enough and does a superb job. Very pleased daughter!

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm winter sports leggings, 16 Jan. 2014
I ordered the SY/MY size for my 9 year old daughter (who is in other aged 9 clothes) - they are a little on the long/big side but I thought the next size down would be too small. Very impressed with the quality and hope she keeps a bit warmer on the hockey pitch now!

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not meet expectations, 13 Jan. 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 2 Jan. 2015
Isobel Butler - See all my reviews
I bought these for a 6 year old. They are great the only problem is the bottom opening is tight and a challenge to get feet through without adult help

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Feb. 2015
E. M. Robinson "Eva" (uk) - See all my reviews
Great bottoms, got these for my son for football and he feels a bet better

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with, 26 Nov. 2014
These arrived quickly and are just what we wanted. Very happy with item

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Mar. 2015
Excellent product - great fit for my 10 year old slim daughter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality., 15 Mar. 2015
Very narrow ankles, hard to get on. Excellent quality .