5.0 out of 5 stars You don't have to love Country Music to love this !
Published 10 months ago by J. B. Shields

3.0 out of 5 stars Cd
Really enjoying the CD apart from 1 track not playing properly. couldn't be bothered to send it back as didn't want to wait for replacement
Published 4 months ago by jayne green

5.0 out of 5 stars You don't have to love Country Music to love this !, 18 Nov 2013
J. B. Shields (Victoria, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
Wow. The TV show is good night-time soap. I watch it...I'll admit it. The twists and turns make me want to see what the heck will happen next. That said, the music is outstanding and this CD collection will have you discovering great songs with every listen. I'm not what you would call a country music fan. The lyrics and topics tend to be rife with cliche after cliche. This collection has made me understand that country music is much more diverse that the formula trite that you hear on North American radio. Whoever picks the music for this TV show deserves an Emmy. These are great songs. The production fantastic. The singing is beautiful. In this day and age where you buy songs and not albums for the most part makes sense. As a rule, most albums have one or two songs worth listening to so people are buying songs not albums. Well this collection is an exception. This IS one great album of music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing songs!!!, 10 Feb 2014
I loved the first season of Nashville i bought on DVD by episode 3 i bought this set!!! and i am so so glad i did 4 cds of incredible heartfelt and heartbreaking songs!!

Hayden and Connie's songs are great i am so happy to have this set i love if i didn't know better so much and telescope and Love Like Mine just a great 4 CD set and if you love country music you will love this Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely the Complete Collection, 26 Oct 2013
Brill album - though would be a bit miffed if I had bought volume 1 and 2. If you liked the show you'll love this

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 13 Feb 2014
What a great album I have been watching the series and not bought anything ' country' before but there isn't 1 track that I wanted to fast forward. There are so many different artistes and voices and the backing music is worth listening to as well. Great value too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every song, 8 Jan 2014
Heard a song on Season One? It's on here! Great collection from one of the best tv soundtracks in years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music, 2 Jan 2014
I brought this as a present but also had the autorip so i got a digital copy of the album free. Both my sister and i love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy., 19 May 2014
Love it! Enjoyed the series, so looked forward to the music. Already "wasted" my money on the original "Volumes 1 & 2", wish I'd held out for this. I hope they do the same for series 2, I shall certainly wait before buying next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super super fast delivery thank you, 22 May 2014
Got this cd on all the time even the kids know all the words now! Absolutely love it, thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic music., 12 April 2014
I love the albums but am a bit miffed that they didn't release all the extra songs when the series was on the first time. I bought the CD's then so now I have doubles, but really love this version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every song, every day!, 12 Nov 2013
Teapot (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
I've been playing the four CDs on constant loop since release six weeks ago. T-Bone Burnett has done a great job of curating this collection and you'll find plenty to enjoy if you enjoy any form of country or Americana music, or just loved the TV show. Some of the songs are even more enjoyable once out of the context of the TV show.

Production on the bonus tracks is a bit muddy - not enough to upset me as I'm not an audio fusspot, but it's something to bear in mind if you are.