Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:07 Mins
Published 11 months ago by D. Fowler

3.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, but don't expect "thin" or "precision"
Published 12 months ago by Steve

5.0 out of 5 stars Love those polka dots and the highly responsive styli tips ..., 6 May 2014
Length:: 1:07 Mins

Well, I'm a big kid at heart and as soon as I saw these polka dot styli it was love at first sight. The background colors are a vivid metallic that is most certainly eye-catching. Makes me almost wish they were simple pens I could tuck them in my pocketbook instead. If you do want to keep track of them, simply attach one of the lanyards and put the other end in the headset jack of your phone or iPad. That's what that little squiggly thing is usually for on the end of a stylus lanyard. When I first encountered one of those critters, I thought it "decorative," not functional, but that was long ago.

The tips are highly responsive on a capacitative screen and, in the event they wear out or get lost, are replaceable. If you are considering these pens, you may wish to pick up a dozen extra tips and cleaning cloths here. There are three extra tips and a small microfiber cleaning cloths included with these pens. These Friendly Swede Responsive Sylus Pens are indeed responsive enough to use on the popular drawing apps for kids. I've listed several of them below if you have a budding artist in the house.

I like relaxing games on my iPad and with any game I've tried, I found the styli to be quite easy to work with and responsive. They will sweep across the screen or are equally responsive in a hidden object game. I waver back and forth between using a stylus or my fingers. Of course that stylus won't allow a five finger sweep, but I must admit, these Friendly Swede polka dot styli popped into action in my game. Fun, eye-catching, and easy to hold styli at a very affordable price.

FEATURES:

► Many color combinations available! - Bundle of 3PCS Premium Branded 5.5" Thin-Tip High Precision Universal Capacitive Stylus Pens in stainless steel and Aluminum
► 100% compatible with touch pad devices such as iPod, iPad, iPhone & more
► Extra 3 replaceable tips included, replacing can be done within a second without tool
► 2x 15" Detachable elastic tether strings keep your pens handy for use
► The Friendly Swede® Microfiber Cleaning Cloth and Retail Packaging - Premium quality accessories - hand picked or produced by The Friendly Swede®

POPULAR iPAD DRAWING APPS FOR KIDS:

~► Drawing with Carl
~► How to Draw
~► Squiggles
~► Kid Art

Sample provided for review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium stylus pens, 21 Dec. 2013
TonyD "biotone" (Up North) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Really well finished stylus pens in an aqua blue colour for capacitive screens. About the size of a regular biro, so very comfortable to hold in use.

Come complete with a pocket clip and as a bonus a good length security cord that plugs into your headphones socket. Even better are the replacement tips, a feature not found on much more expensive alternatives.

Relatively fine, soft rubber tip that allows accurate pointing - will definitely order these again !

5.0 out of 5 stars An Artist view, 22 Mar. 2014
Michael (Chesterfield UK) - See all my reviews
Length:: 1:23 Mins

As an artist i work stylus very hard and am always searching for a better stylus. ( I can wear a cheapy out in just a few days).
I have had these stylus now for just over a 2 week. They are all i have used and have done a lot of painting on my ipad air.
These stylus are very easy on the hand nice length and weight , the tip is very responsive and has a satisfying grip/ slide. The fine tip offers better accuracy with no loss of response and overall is an excellent stylus.
I have put over 100 hrs of hard use on one of these with no deterioration in tip feel or responsiveness.
The build quality is way better than expected for the price.
Overall an excellent stylus , good quality, good price and with the bonus of replaceable tips.
Provided sample for an unbiased review

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value For Money., 13 Feb. 2014
Great value Styli with thinner tips than most of these types of styli usually have. The tips are easily replaced (three replacement tips are included) making this product even better value. The lanyards are handy, I suppose, although I don't personally use them, but I can see how some might want to. The stylus itself works well, and accurately on my Sony Xperia Z Tablet, even through a matt screen protector... Like most styli I've used, these take a few minutes of getting used to when new - out of the box new, not each time you use it (a kind of warm up or bedding-in time) but once bedded in, they work almost as good as your finger, but more accurate at finer tasks, and less screen smudges from fingerprints

Cons: Few, if any... I suppose the body could be a little sleeker, as it's a bit stubby.

Pros: Thinner tips. Replaceable tips - extra tips included. Quality build. Works well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size isn't everything!, 27 Feb. 2014
I purchased from The Friendly Swede on recommendation from a friend. Having tried a broader stylus himself and giving me one to sample, he said next time he would try the ones with thinner tips. Having bought a set of these pens recently, this was good advice. The thinner pens are far more precise and easier to use. I also prefer the longer 5.5" length. My only two "negatives" are that the rings on the lanyards are quite flimsy and difficult to fit, and the little acrylic cloth supplied for screen cleaning could do with being twice the size. Small points ..... if they were put right,, I would give these pens 5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, but don't expect "thin" or "precision", 14 Mar. 2014
Steve "stevekunzer" (Bicester, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I can't really fault this item too much - it has an excellent solid feel, with a rubber tip that always returns a response from the screen. As such it works fine. Just don't expect "thin" or "precision" - those words definitely do not describe the tip of this stylus. So, is it worth the money anyway? Yes, definitely, it is certainly value for money. Is it the precise drawing implement you might be expecting from the description? No, sorry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not universally compatible, 23 Jan. 2014
Andy_atGC (London UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
These were purchased on a misheard recommendation - the suggestion was for the fibre-tipped version which are almost identical in appearance - and appear not to work with either of the two tablets with which they were used (a Lenovo Yoga 10 and a Sony Xperia Z, both in the 10-inch versions). The fabric versions work with both!

The body is sturdy and thin and appear to be quite light. One issue with these is that the tips appear to be rather narrow and demand an almost vertical use against the screen to avoid contact with the body.

The tips are replaceable, by pulling out the worn one and inserting another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Oct. 2013
All first rate. Nothing but satisfaction in this particular transaction. Speed, packaging and quality all were quite excellent. No problems.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is premium... but technology is producing far better products., 16 Mar. 2015
These are probably the best quality styli that i have come across. The build quality feels very much premium when compared to a lot of the competition. They look pretty awesome too.

However i was a disappointed with these. The actual tip is very run of the mill, and not much more precise than using a fat thumb. I found that i had to hold the pen very much upright (rather than at an angle like you would do a normal pen).

So why the three stars? I was looking for Stylus that i could use for drawing and annotating pictures. Unfortunately these are not much better than a finger, and not up to the job of drawing. I think i was expecting a bit much from this type of stylus, i think i got drawn in and read too much into "premium".

I have ended up with an adonit stylus. It is much more expensive, but suitable for sketching and writing, and is in a different league. The thin tip may be the best of the relatively simple stylus, but technology has moved on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 13 Feb. 2014
I am very pleased indeed with these pens. The colours are lovely, they look and feel good quality and best of all, the tips are not too thick - this has always been my problem in the past. All 3 are in constant use here. I am also impressed with the attitude of the seller who is very interested in getting feedback and in customer satisfaction generally. Highly recommended.