5.0 out of 5 stars A great looking potential life saver!!
I have been wearing the Emergency Quick Deploy Paracord since it was sent to me for review just over a year ago and is now facing the second summer in seawater use.

I never got down to writing a review about it due to the fact that it just looks like a nice bracelet and had not really tested the claimed 500lb (227Kgs) tow strength.

Yet a very recent...
Published 8 months ago by Antoine Camilleri

3.0 out of 5 stars Not long enough.
I do not have large wrist's but it is still too short to meet up to be able to fasten it.
A shame but I can still carry it in a pocket, not a problem.
Published 15 months ago by Jim Barker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A great looking potential life saver!!, 26 July 2014
Antoine Camilleri (Malta) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)

Yet a very recent incident meant that I actually got to use the Paracord.

It all started when the boatyard owner finally called me to inform that I could navigate my 18 foot boat to my mooring spot a couple of miles away. I just grabbed my VHF radio ( a couple of friends) and headed to the slipway. All went smoothly until I started turning towards my final destination when the engine stalled. Attempts to restart the engine proved futile and the battery eventually went flat. Now we found ourselves drifting offshore. I could have used the anchor, yet I decided to try the Paracord. I was surprised at how easy it was to undo and the length of the cord itself. Two of my friends jumped into the water and managed to pull the boat and tie it to a buoy. We stayed on the boat for about 10 mins until a passing boat came to the rescue.

All we could say was "WOW"!! My friends had to swallow their words as they had previously taken the mick out of me calling me "Bear Grylls" due to this bracelet :)

* A point worth noting is that this Paracord comes with a lifetime warranty. This means that if you send a photo of the Friendly Swede Paracord with a short note of what happened they will send you a new one!!

Needless to say, I have bought a couple more of these for use on my boat in case of a MOB (man overboard).

All I can say is that this Paracord is no gimmick at all. It can actually save your life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Highest quality paracord bracelet!!, 13 Oct. 2014
The Friendly Swede has provided me with one of these high-quality Emergency Quick Deploy 500 lb paracord survival bracelets to test and review. It is in Army Green colour ​with a reflective thread running through its length.

My wrist measures 6.​8 inches and ​​although th​is bracelet is said to fit 6.5-7.5 inch wrists, I have to say that it ​fits a little bit loose on me, even when I screw the bolt in the first hole​, however it is in no way uncomfortable as it is not so loose that it slips off from my hand. ​It certainly fits much better on wider wrists, and I would suggest anyone with a rather small wrist like mine, to go for other shorter and equally good paracord bracelets offered by The Friendly Swede. ​Each bracelet comes with an extra bolt and that's a real bonus for me since I tend to lose things all the time.

This bracelet can not only prove indispensable and practical in certain critical situations, it looks​ really cool on my wrist. I wear it everyday even for work. My colleagues have never seen anything like ​it and they couldn't believe that I had more than 10 feet of paracord woven on my wrist. I really like the way this bracelet is weaved. The material is quite sturdy and the paracord is weaved very tightly. The reflective thread reflects when under a beam of light and it makes the paracord visible in darkness even from a long distance when for example searching with a flashlight.

At first you may find it a bit tricky to put on the bracelet, ​as you need to screw the locking pin in the right hole while keeping both ends of the bracelet together ​with one hand. I wear it on my right hand and being right-handed I have to lock it in place with my left hand. At the beginning I needed some help to do so, but very soon I got the grip of it and now I put it on quite easily.

Apart from its fashionable look, I know that when I wear this survival bracelet, I have an extra peace of mind by having 10 feet of paracord with me all the time in case of some unexpected predicament. You never know when you might need it.

If you are looking for a good paracord survival bracelet, look no further, The Friendly Swede's are the best!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Friendly Swede Premium 500 lb Paracord Survival Bracelet - Silver Stainless D Shackle - Excellent fit & very comfortable, 11 Aug. 2014
The paracord bracelets from The Friendly Swede are the most comfortable rigs I have worn. The paracord interior weave is very smooth, and so is the slightly arched stainless steel shackle. Would recommend to others (already have actually).

If you would like to see pictures I took of the bracelet I received, go back to its main sales page, scroll down to where the "Most Helpful Customer Reviews" section starts, then look to the right of that area for the "Product Images From Customers" section. Well crafted, potentially lifesaving bracelet that looks good too. Well done!

Our teenage son has claimed this bracelet as his, and it fits his 7 inch left wrist very well (about 1/2 inch wiggle room). The picture you see is of the bracelet on my 8.75 inch left wrist and it is snug... however... it is still very comfortable to wear. I like it and am having second thoughts about giving it back to him! I did receive this bracelet gratis from the manufacturer, and have put it through the paces to objectively find out how well it performed. My statements here reflect that testing.

If you are considering adding a paracord bracelet or two to your inventory, I recommend these offerings from The Friendly Swede. Not only are they well made, but the Amazon listing notes "Hand picked or produced by The Friendly Swede® - Lifetime warranty"... so if a problem ever arises, I will return here to describe what occurred and how resolution was handled.

They are weaved very well, have strong shackles, and are comfortable to wear. Within 5 minutes practice time, I could connect and close the d-ring and post based shackle in 15 - 20 seconds, with just my off hand.

Go for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality, Excellent customer service!, 4 Feb. 2014
Great quality, love the colour choices.

I had one small problem and Jesse from TFS got back to me the same day and everything was sorted so i would just like to thank Jesse once again and I will be using The Friendly Swede for some birthday gifts i have coming up.

Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!!, 14 Jan. 2014
This product just oozes quality. It is so well manufactured. I can't believe its made up of over 10 feet of super-strong paracord. This should be considered an essential piece of kit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 13 Jan. 2014
Excellent quality, clasp looks really well made. Can pass off as a nice looking manly bracelet too which is great. Also delivered super fast very happy with purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 7 Dec. 2013
Since receiving this I have worn it almost every day. You never know when it would come in handy, and it looks good too! It has very sturdy construction, and it appeared to me to be one of the best available. The metal clasp is of excellent quality, and although more expensive than some, worth every penny. There is also a spare lock-bar provided. I found it a little bit fiddly to fasten at first, but it is fine once you get used to it. All in all, I am delighted with my purchase, and The Friendly Swede delivered it on time and well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item great service!, 15 Aug. 2014
Arrived very quickly, very well-made and looks great. It's a bit on the large side but my wrists are only 6" so I'd have expected this. Although I have small wrists, the bracelet is very comfortable. Very impressed with the item and the service and would buy again from this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves it, brings out his inner Rambo!, 22 Jun. 2014
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I love reviewing for the Friendly Swede as they send me awesome kit that is beautifully designed and made, fit for purpose (and some!) and I often wonder how I lived without it before I got it. The Friendly Swede stuff on Amazon is some of the best stuff you could spend your money on in my opinion and this latest awesome piece of survival kit is no different.

MY HUSBAND LOVES IT and for the first week he had it he even wore it in bed! It was on 24/7 and despite my taking the mick out of him, he wouldn't take it off. He told me it brought out his inner Rambo LOL. Anyway, less about my mad homelife, here's my review! and do bare in mind its really my hubby reviewing this as it was given to him to wear, use and trial as its a man's Paracord bracelet. I'll just reword his mumblings ....

My husband has what I would call a medium size wrist and it fits him snugly with an inch or so of space when its on, which is as snug as it needs to be whilst also being comfortable and looking good. He was impressed by its 500lb Paracord construction as it looks damn good on his wrist. He obviously chose the 'Army Green' with Reflective, being an ex-military man and we both think the colour is awesome.

As soon as we took it out of the packaging he was talking about how good the chunky construction looked and when he first handled it he commented a lot about the secure fastening - the silver D-Ring is chunky and very well made and you even get a spare bolt for the shackle! so if you lose your bolt you have another one! The Friendly Swede thinks of everything! There are 3 different fastener holes on the D-ring so its adaptable to your particular wrist size. But, this wouldn't fit larger wristed men and is way too chunky for a gal, so that's why he's got it :) otherwise I would have had it as I love this kind of stuff.

Its constructed from superb 500lb weight-break strain Paracord which is much more strength than you would ever need in most emergencies, so you can be assured that you have your back covered in that dept. by wearing this when you go out on your adventures. He's worn it and taken it everywhere over the past few weeks (and worn it in bed lol) but I do know that it would take a serious crisis to make him unravel this and its just not gonna happen unless probably my life depended on it. He seriously loves this! and we both just know that you will too.

On that basis I give this a remarkable 12/10 because its just great in every way. Looks great, costs so little, can be worn day or night as an emergency survival bracelet or as a fashion accessory (when he's gone into the city he still wears it) its easy to put on and take off but will only come off when you do choose to take it off. He wears it on every hike we go on and I've taken lots of pictures of him wearing it, one of them I have uploaded to compliment this review so that you can see it worn in the flesh and see how good it looks on my man.

If you are guy, buy it !!!
If you are a girl, buy it for him !!!
Would make a fantastic useful gift that will last forever (unless you get into a situation where you need to unravel it and then - just send a pic and details to The Friendly Swede and they will replace it free of charge, it doesn't get much better does it!)

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED x

5.0 out of 5 stars A great purchase! The description sums up the product perfectly, 26 Oct. 2014
A great purchase! The description sums up the product perfectly. A comfortable fit and can be easily taken off by the metal shackle. As a mountain climber who goes on many exhibitions, this bracelet proved essential for use as anything from a temporary washing line to lace replacements for boots. An item I would recommend to anyone!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›