on 1 August 2014
I bought these with a view to taking them on holiday. I wore them around the house, and found them quite comfortable. I decided to wear them out on a hot day, and found the black fabric keeps my feet quite warm, so I'm not sure how much they'd be suited to a warm holiday abroad (or even the occasional hot UK day) unless they were worn in the evening.
on 10 July 2014
I am a 7.5 so ordered an 8. They are a snug fit to be honest however the fabric will stretch (this is my second pair of Freeways) and also being the supportive design you shouldn't have them slopping around. Apart from that they feel great on, walk the dog for miles in comfort. The design isn't a patch on the Freeway 1, wish they would bring that one back....
on 9 August 2014
Really pleased with fit flops though they are slightly narrow and short in length but fit me. I hope to wear and stretch
Them a little around the house. Very different to any other slip on shoes but would night recommend them and the supplier delivered as per advice.
on 22 July 2015
I usually love Fit Flops , But these are a small 8 uk size , i have 4 or so other styles , and 8 uk are fine !! So i have asked the seller if they can Replace with a 8.5 ? or a Return Bag & Label and probably a Refund ??
on 25 June 2014
I owned a freeway (one) for 5 years and it was the best multi purpose sandal/shoe i've ever worn in my life. it was pretty much what i wore to every place, heck i've even trekked with it believe it or not on rocky terrain, no problems, excellent grip in rain, and snow. Fitflop also saved me from chronic foot pain i used to suffer from previous expensive shoes i used to wear like clarks, etc.

After 5 years it started to get worn off so i thought it was time to replace it and discovered there is now Freeway II and they stopped making freeway One. Unfortunately this wasn't available in local market so i had to resort to online stores.

Got the sandal, love it, light weight, true to its roots, however the build quality and material is not as good as freeway One, but still its good. There is only ONE MAJOR problem which is the size, why the heck don't they make it in size 46 ?

It took me one week to decide to get this since they only make it in either size 45 or size 47 , 45 is 1% smaller than my leg, so i always went for 46 which was slightly bigger but allowed more leg room for my legs. 47 is just too big for me.

I decided buying 45, the sandal fits perfectly angle to angle, however there is like 0.5% of my skin slipping out of the legroom region which I'm not too happy about. Hopefully overtime the base will expand a little bit.

But then again Why don't they just make size 46? (size 11.5UK) i know its a rare size but they used to make it in abundance before.
on 17 November 2014
This is the second time I bought a pair of sandals from Fitflop and it is as comfortable as usual. But do consider a size up if your feet is wide because it is slightly narrower than the previous model. Highly recommended.
on 20 June 2014
Got these sandals as I have arthritis in my feet and very happy, find them extremely comfortable.
Looking forward to wearing them over the summer.
on 24 June 2014
Always take an 8 but half size up would have been much better have a few pairs of fitflops in this size an never had this problem
on 3 May 2014
Excellent quality any easy to wear. Great value. Soft material that was perfect for my man as he has high instep and these were great
on 23 July 2014
Too small very narrow fit

See one answered question