5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, sturdy and safe and highly recommended
I would highly recommend this sturdy case to anyone who wants a plain and durable solution to protect their investment.

Published 5 months ago by Anomalous

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
This kindle cover is pretty much what you'd expect from reading its description.The colour is well represented and the elastic strap is dependable, overall it is a practical purchase.

Published 18 months ago by Ana

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, sturdy and safe and highly recommended, 11 Feb. 2015

Bought two of these now. Had really good experiences with the first one for my own PW so had no hesitation in buying another when I bought a PW as gift for my wife. I'll admit that at first, looking at the photo of the elastic bands holding the Kindle in place, I was a little wary. However, after a year's worth of use I have found they really are tough and hold the Kindle securely with no fraying or loss of resilience. In my experience they do not affect aesthetics. The vinyl case itself is fairly thick and solid so it does add a little weight and size to the unit and these may be major drawbacks for some. Personally I prefer this to know my Kindle is safe should it get a little knocked about in transit. The on/off button too becomes set back about 5mm from the case edge so if you have bigger fingers you might find that a little awkward. However the benefits to me are two-fold: it protects the edges of your Kindle unit; and prevents it getting accidentally switched on, as often happens with magnetic cases(no lock on Kindle as on a mobile phone). I also like that the case is sturdy enough that you can bend the front right round without damaging the spine allowing you to read your Kindle one-handed as was intended by its design (assuming the extra weight the case adds is not a factor for you).

Note that unlike the 'official' Amazon case, this is not a magnetic case that will turn the Kindle on/off when you open and close the cover. Instead there is a thick band you pull across and it would take some strength to open the case with that band in place. Again, I prefer this. While magnetic cases have their benefits, the drawbacks too are equally well documented. The cons start to add up if you carry your Kindle around a lot. I admit I am unsure of the specific technology Kindle employs, but personally I don't like to get magnets near anything LCD!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for Kindle, 3 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Marware Vassen Kindle Cover, Purple [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle (5th Generation), Kindle Touch (4th Generation) and Kindle (7th Generation)] (Accessory)
Great quality, great price, love the colour. Love how its flexable so the cover can be bent back. Would reccommend to other Kindle users.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Kindle Cover, 30 Jan. 2014
Like it very much, nice to hold, good cover for my kindle.I use it every day and keep my kindle in it all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product for the price, 3 Jan. 2014
This is a good product for the price and as I was looking for one that wasn't made from animal skins it was very good value and does the job very well - certainly doesn't make the kindle look cheap and protects it securely - v.pleased [;0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 5 Jan. 2014
A nice fit for the original Kindle and gives a good level of protection. The coloured finish is a slightly funkier touch than the many boring black options out there. I like.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality, 9 April 2015
Does what it says - a cover which holds your Kindle in place with four simple bits of elastic and has a bigger piece to hold the front cover closed.

Feels nice, quality seems fine so far, looks good and the colour representation is pretty accurate (I went for the green).

This model doesn't have the magnet of the more expensive models to automatically put your Kindle to sleep when you close it but if you're capable of pushing a button to do this (or just let it time out and go to sleep on it's own) and all you want is something to stop your device getting broken, then this will do the job very nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right., 19 Dec. 2013
I needed the cover to help my grip of the kindle as I have arthritis. It does the job! Speedy delivery and in excellent condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars it does a good job and I really like it, 10 April 2015
I have been using this Kindle cover for a month. Considering the price, it does a good job and I really like it.
The only disappointment I had was its colour. I ordered green but it was a much darker shade than in the picture. I was too lazy to exchange it, but the product itself is still good!

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 3 Feb. 2014

I would have liked it to be slightly more elegant though. Perhaps thinner and lighter is the way to go for such a small device. The cover makes the Kindle look cheaper than it deserves.

4.0 out of 5 stars Colour very bright!, 24 April 2014
I ordered the green and it's not as the picture online looks like! Its way brighter, kind of like a neon turquoise colour. I guess I don't mind that too much, because it is a good size and it protects my kindle very well.