I bought my sandal fitflops after many weeks of considering it; and trying to find them for men. My wife has several pairs and loves them.
Since I received mine, I have not had them off my feet, wearing them as slippers, and for walking about. They are the comfiest shoes I have had. And they are only sandals.

I saved £30 plus buying from Amazon.
Published 11 months ago by bernnyboy

3.0 out of 5 stars design different to previous fitflops
having tried to find a retailer stocking mens fitflots and had no success i purchased them on line ive used fitflots for several years and had no problem but when i wore my new pair on holiday they didnt seem to hold my feet central causing my feet to overhang the edges also they caused a cut on my toe can only assume design been altered slightly
Published 12 months ago by davidrichardclaxton

5.0 out of 5 stars my Fitflops are definitely not a flop - Mens Trakk II Thong Sandals., 23 July 2014

I saved £30 plus buying from Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully comfortable - could do with half sizes, 6 Aug. 2014
I had a pair of Fitflops with straps over the top and back which in a 10 were perfect for size although I am a 101/2. I ordered the thong style in a 10 and it just fits.
An 11 might have been too big, though when I tried on a Birkenstock 11 it was a better fit than a 10.
I could not find a retailer with Fitflops and did not really want to have to order 2 sizes and return one, which I probably should have done, so I have stayed with the 10 which is extremely supportive and comfortable and great for walking but is really a "just fit" as my heels are slightly over the edge. Throughly recommend these though it would be great if they did half sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Service!, 30 July 2014
This review is from: Fitflop Men's Trakk II Sandals (Shoes)
I ordered these for my Husband as he's had the older style version for about three years now and wouldn't stop wearing them even though they were more than tatty, as he said they were so comfy.
They fit brilliantly, as did the last pair. He usually wears a size 8 or 9 shoe and needed a 9 in these. I ordered the wrong size initially and we were on holiday, so I ordered a new pair online and returned the first pair on our return home. They were really quick to refund and the service was great.
Thanks and I'll be ordering from you again!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals, 1 July 2015
These were to replace an old pair which I had used for many years. The toe thong bit had broken when my foot rolled over on a slope. But I wanted a new pair so bought these. These have the velcro adjustment that the old pair did not. Early days but whilst the side is a little stiffer (it may relax in time) the ability to adjust is welcome. On balance good. The lining to the strap is synthetic and noticeably 'stickier' in hot weather which is not so good - maybe this will improve in time.

Overall I am still very happy to have these and they are far superior to other flipflops as I have been able to comfortably walk long(ish) distances in them very comfortably - more so than I would have ever thought.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved them.....but!, 1 Aug. 2014
R. Mussett - See all my reviews
Wow, these are certainly very comfortable with no irritation from the toe post and a soft footbed. I wished that I could have kept them.
The downside is that I must have a high instep because I could only get them on if I uncoupled the velcro buckle completely.
There appears to be plenty of adjustment in the buckle but in fact it is minimal.
If you have a normal instep height you won't find better in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's Fitflops, 25 Jun. 2015
These are just the comfiest flip flops by a mile. Not cheap but top quality. I have finally replaced my old pair which are still gong strong but looking a bit tatty. The new ones have an adjustable strap which is a nice touch. The leather is top quality and does not seem to mind getting wet with sea water if you rinse them off.

5.0 out of 5 stars well made and good, 14 July 2014
As I expected, well made and good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable of all, 5 July 2014
Love them ideal for holidays

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit flop, 25 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Fitflop Men's Trakk II Sandals (Shoes)
Excellent shoe, really pleased with new design, nice to be able to adjust it across the top. Makes the fit even better

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable., 14 Jun. 2014
My second pair of fitflops- the others lasting 4 years before the thong bit finally came apart. These ones are just as good. Recommended.