I bought my sandal fitflops after many weeks of considering it; and trying to find them for men. My wife has several pairs and loves them.
Since I received mine, I have not had them off my feet, wearing them as slippers, and for walking about. They are the comfiest shoes I have had. And they are only sandals.

I saved £30 plus buying from Amazon.
Published 5 months ago by bernnyboy

3.0 out of 5 stars design different to previous fitflops
having tried to find a retailer stocking mens fitflots and had no success i purchased them on line ive used fitflots for several years and had no problem but when i wore my new pair on holiday they didnt seem to hold my feet central causing my feet to overhang the edges also they caused a cut on my toe can only assume design been altered slightly
Published 6 months ago by davidrichardclaxton

5.0 out of 5 stars my Fitflops are definitely not a flop - Mens Trakk II Thong Sandals., 23 July 2014

I saved £30 plus buying from Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully comfortable - could do with half sizes, 6 Aug 2014
I had a pair of Fitflops with straps over the top and back which in a 10 were perfect for size although I am a 101/2. I ordered the thong style in a 10 and it just fits.
An 11 might have been too big, though when I tried on a Birkenstock 11 it was a better fit than a 10.
I could not find a retailer with Fitflops and did not really want to have to order 2 sizes and return one, which I probably should have done, so I have stayed with the 10 which is extremely supportive and comfortable and great for walking but is really a "just fit" as my heels are slightly over the edge. Throughly recommend these though it would be great if they did half sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Service!, 30 July 2014
I ordered these for my Husband as he's had the older style version for about three years now and wouldn't stop wearing them even though they were more than tatty, as he said they were so comfy.
They fit brilliantly, as did the last pair. He usually wears a size 8 or 9 shoe and needed a 9 in these. I ordered the wrong size initially and we were on holiday, so I ordered a new pair online and returned the first pair on our return home. They were really quick to refund and the service was great.
Thanks and I'll be ordering from you again!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved them.....but!, 1 Aug 2014
R. Mussett - See all my reviews
Wow, these are certainly very comfortable with no irritation from the toe post and a soft footbed. I wished that I could have kept them.
The downside is that I must have a high instep because I could only get them on if I uncoupled the velcro buckle completely.
There appears to be plenty of adjustment in the buckle but in fact it is minimal.
If you have a normal instep height you won't find better in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars well made and good, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Fitflop Men's Trakk Sandals (Shoes)
As I expected, well made and good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 8 July 2014
Excellent service. The shoes are extremely comfortable, stylish & durable. I would agree with others that once you've tried these, you will not want to wear anything else! Go on treat yourself....

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable of all, 5 July 2014
Love them ideal for holidays

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loves FitFlops, 30 Jun 2014
I managed to encourage my husband to try these last year. he asked me to order a second pair in a different colour, he is now converted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit flop, 25 Jun 2014
Excellent shoe, really pleased with new design, nice to be able to adjust it across the top. Makes the fit even better

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable., 14 Jun 2014
My second pair of fitflops- the others lasting 4 years before the thong bit finally came apart. These ones are just as good. Recommended.