5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent alarm clock
Alarm clock is brilliant, very easy to use. The projection is not too bright but very useful, doesn't keep me awake.

Oregon scientific have made a great alarm clock to replace one I have had for years. A excellent buy.
Published 14 months ago by Kirsty

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointing replacement
Having had a similar alarm clock for many years I had assumed that a replacement would be as satisfactory , how wrong was I.
Published 14 months ago by Poppycat

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent alarm clock, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Oregon Scientific RM308_S Classic Radio Controlled Projection Alarm Clock - Sliver

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 13 Jan. 2015
Love this clock! It looks really neat and it's really light and small. You can use batteries, but it's fitted with a plug, which I prefer. With battery operated clocks, you run the risk of the batteries runnning out during the night, which means no alarm. I like the fact that I don't have to manually set it, although it did take a good 5-10 mins to show the correct time. Pleased that it shows the day and the date, because I have had the odd occasion where I've bolted out of bed, thinking I'm late for work, when it's actually been the weekend! What I really love about the clock is the projection, which you can have on all the time or not at all, whatever you prefer. Now I have it, I don't know how I coped without it! I'm short-sighted and can't see at all well without my glasses so that, coupled with tired, bleary eyes, made it difficult to see the time in the middle of the night. But now, when I wake up, I just glance at my wall and the big red digits tell me easily how many hours sleep I have left! It's great. I haven't used the alarm clock function, as am quite happy with the one on my mobile. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because there's no permanent backlight on the main display, so if you wanted to check the day/date when it's dark, you have to press the snooze button on the top of the clock, which stays lit for a few seconds and then goes off. But, maybe I'm just being fussy... or lazy! But, otherwise, really happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 13 July 2014
Love this clock, I am virtually blind without my glasses, but it's so good to see the time on my ceiling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent projection, 1 Dec. 2013
A little disappointed that it does not display the room temperature as did the similar item it has displaced but as long as you are warm in bed who cares!! Happy to recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 1 Dec. 2013
Works ok, not as well made as the one it replaces but if it lasts as long I won't have anything to complain about!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointing replacement, 11 Mar. 2014
The snooze function instead of being a raised bar along the top which required nothing more than a light tap, this clock has a snooze bar placed in the centre of the back of the top which requires not only finding in the dark but also a very firm push down, I am certainly awake after that. The addition of an second alarm is very annoying as it now takes several clicks round just to set the one that is wanted. The projection light a feature I really wanted, is no longer adjustable so that I can read it from a confortable lying down position unless I turn the clock to an angle which then means finding the snooze and on/off buttons is nigh on imposible. All in all this is a big dissapointment, change for the better is a good thing change for the sake of it which results in a lesser product is a bad thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars but it was not really required on my side of the bed said my wife =====only fulling folks this is an excellent clock gave me a b, 18 May 2015
O boy if only this had a radio ,but it was not really required on my side of the bed said my wife =====only fulling folks this is an excellent clock gave me a bit of a laugh as the old one I had was on the dim side as was the projector , the projector on my new one is so big and bright it was very funny for both of us As my wife remarked thats a big one jimmy I had to look twice .Ooooooooo the light dear !--------------yes it is darling ---------for the price this is a fab clock and the projector is really bright and big ! yup.
thank you Oregon Scientific nice one trust u don't mind a laugh folks

3.0 out of 5 stars works well but can't turn the time at an angle ..., 4 Jan. 2015
works well but can't turn the time at an angle - just projects the time forward - can't twist the time by say 20 degrees

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 12 Aug. 2014
(VINE VOICE)
A Fathers Day present from one of my daughters! I particularly like the permanent projection when on mains power, and, although it is on my side of the bed, my wife finds it useful too.

If you don't run it from mains power, you can push a button to light up the display and get a short term projection.

5.0 out of 5 stars great clock, 5 Mar. 2014
D. Grayston - See all my reviews
I've had one for years and my Mum stayed over for Christmas and liked the idea you could see the time on the ceiling, so I ordered her one and she thinks it's great. Very clear numbers but not to bright so they keep you awake, Would recommend