Colour: Black|Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 16 December 2013
This clip attaches to the PS4 Camera via a press in "stud" on the end of the clip. The clip itself rests on the top of your flat screen TV supported in part by a hinged arm that can be adjusted for different thicknesses of TV case.

For the clip to work you need the top edge of your TV to have a front facing right angled top edge on which a small rubberised lip on the clip hangs. The clip holds in place by weight both of the clip and camera and the cable to the PS4 which runs down the back of the TV.

This works perfectly fine provided your TV is fixed in position and the clip doesn't need adhesive or screwing to the TV. Because the clip sits on the TV and isn't actually fixed to it, knocking the TV or clip could dislodge it. But how often do you knock your TV?

If you really want something that is 100% rigid and guaranteed not to move at all if you accidentally knock it you will need to consider something that screws to the wall or TV or uses adhesive. For me that's OTT but using Blu-Tack would improve the hold without permanently damaging the TV or clip.
on 29 January 2014
Essential for the ps4. Fits well on my Sony KDL40 R473. I move the tv around abit and the camera doesn't fall off with the clip. Definitely a good accessory and recommend to all.

I know you can just place the camera on the bottom (without clip). Though I did that and the way the cord is situated it doesn't sit flush. Plus having the camera clip stops the camera from getting any scratches.

The corner of the camera clip clicks into place with 5 studs. Very well designed and the movement of angle is great and more than enough.

Hope the review helps someone thinking about getting one.
on 16 January 2014
the trouble with new slimline TV sets (amongst others) is that there isn't anywhere to sensibly place a PS Eye. With the new PS4 camera I was determined to not have it sitting beneath the TV staring up at a distorted angle. This clip is perfect for clipping to the PS4 camera and hooks nicely over the bezel of my tv with the adjustable clip holding it at just the right angle.

Even when i'm not gaming I have the camera sitting on the clip as a stand (shown in picture) beneath the tv because i think it looks neater.

A must buy when getting the PS4 camera.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 2 June 2015
Not bad, it does the job OK'ish, but it isn't as secure as you would expect. A few times while cleaning the TV it has fallen off as it isn't secure, its just resting on the top of the TV.

Its used to be on top of my older Plasma, but after buying a slimmer LED the TV isn't wide enough to support the bracket, so I no longer use it.

I wouldn't buy another.
on 5 May 2014
Not much you can say really, it doesn't fly, transform into a spaceship, make toast or wash dishes. But it will hold your camera onto virtually any TV you want.
on 12 July 2014
Its light strong and you can us it as a stand and have the camera below the TV or attach it to the top by arcing it over and round the frame it adds convenience to the whole set up simple but functional easier to get the camera in correct position for any room large or small.
on 2 December 2013
Excellent camera clip, fits my 42 inch LG TV just fine

I looked at the other clips before this one (ORB) but this look miles better and the camera actually clips onto it using the socket on the camera

Great bit of Kit and essential for anyone that has the PS4 camera !
on 9 April 2014
Nothing I tried to stick this camera to the top of my TV worked, so I finally gave out and bought the clip. Just a pity it doesn't come included with the camera as it really is an essential item for it, so dropping a star for that.
on 6 July 2014
Good quality, simple product easy to use. I like the way it locks into place with the camera. definitely get it if you have the camera. If you don't I wouldn't buy the camera (it is a novelty ;) )
on 18 May 2014
Works really well fits all my tv's in the house so you can say it will fit most and the main thing is it keeps the camera off the side and not on the floor