5.0 out of 5 stars to any women who want this
I'm a size 12 and a small fits me perfectly, not too small and not too baggy either. If you did want it to be baggy go for a medium.
Published 15 months ago by shannon

3.0 out of 5 stars But nothing that couldn't be fixed so all in all its a good product. Worth the money
The hoodie itself was in goof condition at first glance but then upon putting the hoodie on the zip was stuck and there were lot of loose threads hanging off. But nothing that couldn't be fixed so all in all its a good product. Worth the money anyway
Published 3 months ago by Ryan Pitt

5.0 out of 5 stars to any women who want this, 22 Jan. 2014
Also if any of you wanted to know the measurements of each size before you spend £40 on a hoody and have to mess around paying for postage to return it, you can search up the same product on ebay for a measurement guide in the description :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased!, 5 Feb. 2014
Thought I had written a review,turned out it was seller fb! Bought as a gift for my son-in-law he was very impressed,and was actually speechless.(Massive AC fan) Well made and he said give it 5 stars.I thought the fabric was abit thin but he said it wasnt. He was so happy which made me happy Worth the money to see his face and see him quiet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe go a size bigger (or I need to eat less protein!), 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Official ASSASSINS CREED Hoody Hoodie Grey BLACK FLAG Logo All Sizes (Apparel)
The overall quality of the item is as expected, it is fantastic. It fit a little tight around the arms for my liking but I'll just put that down to having to be 'broken in'.

It is still a comfortable fit and allows me a full range of unrestricted mobility. The design and look is exactly as the picture sells it.

The only thing the pictures don't show is how thin this is. Iexpected it to be like my Tekken 6 hoodie in terms of thickness, but in actual fact it is a bit thinner. Not a major problem, but because of it being a soft cotten it may bobble or fray easily over time.

So far I am more than happy. It is awesome, comfortable and the delivery was prompt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and generally well made, 7 Nov. 2013
Nice hoody over all!

Its comfy, and well fitting. Looks great!

Only downside - the hood sits a bit weird, HOWEVER, the assassins logo on my hood doesn't sit straight so could just be a one off, or batch fault.

Not a big problem for me since I never use hoods.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Dec. 2014
Jon M (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Seems like a premium hoodie, officially licensed and comfortable.

Considering medium clothing usually does me fine I thought I'd get the large size to have a nice baggy hoodie to lie about in. It's actually pretty snug fit, seems more like a fitted jumper with a hood.

That being said it's actually a perfect size, just not as baggy as I was hoping from a large - Maybe I've just turned into a fat git.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun. 2014
perfect quality item just as stated fast delivery well recommend cheers

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing hoodie, 20 May 2014
Purchased this Hoodie for my son and he loves it! quality is amazing, very soft and it looks great. The fit is perfect. He couldn't be happier with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adore it!, 7 May 2014
The sizing is perfect, if anything it fits better than anticipated! And the hood is adorable. I haven't had it off since I got it. A wonderful addition to any pirate or assassin wardrobe! ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - Completely worth the money., 1 April 2014
I have been looking for an AC hoodie for sometime, most have been either horribly expensive or really bad quality. This however is amazing. Not only does it make you feel like a modern day assassin but it is cosy and a great fit. Well worth it for any AC fan!!

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 29 Mar. 2014
the product arrived before the delivery date which was great. it is a perfect fit and great quality very happy