5.0 out of 5 stars white winter snow jacket
Absolutely love this! Perfect weight, perfect fit and the funky design on the back is really pleasing. Love the wrist, thumb cuffs and the bonus of popper wind catcher round hips is ideal. An absolute bargain price! £100 cheaper than RRP so really pleased all round.
Published 16 months ago by magicsues

2.0 out of 5 stars Came with an odour :(
Published 7 months ago by Londonbird

5.0 out of 5 stars white winter snow jacket, 23 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beta ladies waterproof jacket, 1 Jun. 2014
The service was very speedy and was packed well.
just love the design and colour, design features are brilliant,
very warm- but lightweight, good fitting hood and lots of pockets .
Would suit any age, for walking and outdoor pursuits .

5.0 out of 5 stars great coat, 9 April 2014
Good fit lovely colour and design on the back. Lots of pockets and very warm. Perfect for winter days in England or abroad.

4.0 out of 5 stars I really liked this jacket and wanted to keep it but I ..., 3 July 2014
Mrs. S. Le Masurier (UK) - See all my reviews
I really liked this jacket and wanted to keep it but I am between size 20 and 22, tried it but size 20 was too tight for me even with just a t-shirt underneath and they don't make this particular jacket in size 22. So a close fit, but seemed good otherwise, was certainly light and warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful jacket, 20 Mar. 2014
This is the most beautiful and perfect jacket. My daughter the skier was thrilled with it and a bargain at the price.
It was comfortable to wear and a high quality purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars great coat, 26 Feb. 2014
This was even better than I expected, just right for what I need. It arrived very quickly too, just in time for the really bad weather.

2.0 out of 5 stars Came with an odour :(, 13 Oct. 2014
Londonbird (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I am giving this 2 stars because though the item fits well and looks good it arrived with an unpleasant smell like it was stored in a fish market. Therefore, I had to wash it to get rid of the smell. On the label it says I have to reproof as after washing it loses its waterproof abilities. How do I reproof this jacket? That I do not know so it gets two stars from me. Other than this it has done a good job keeping me warm though the cold weather hasn't actually arrived I may have made this statement prematurely. So final verdict, I like this jacket but I wish it didn't have an unpleasant smell and I wish I knew how to reproof. I suppose I have to google how to reproof.

5.0 out of 5 stars good service. Unfortunately there is a small problem (or ..., 14 Sept. 2014
I have given this product 5 stars because on the whole that is what it deserves, prompt delivery, good service. Unfortunately there is a small problem (or it may just be a one off) in the sleeve cuffs there is like a glove unfortunately the piece has been sewn in incorrectly resulting on the thumb holes being opposite side of hand. They not really necessary for my use. The coat itself is lovely and warm a And the price is fantastic which is why I purchased it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money., 18 Jan. 2015
Very happy with this jacket. The underarm vents were great for skiing in warmer than usual conditions and when the temperatures plummeted it was lovely and warm too. Good amount of pockets, and the lift pass pocket was brilliant. Mountain Warehouse delivered promptly. Inner had cuffs great as long as you don't put your thumbs in, as I did one day and pressure between my thumb and index fingers became painful.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this on sunday and I came today its a fantastic winter jacket waterproof and warm I will definitely be ..., 19 Aug. 2014
I ordered this on sunday and I came today its a fantastic winter jacket waterproof and warm I will definitely be buying jackets from here again as it wouldve cost me £139.99 from mountain warehouse and it only cost me £39.99 😊😊😊