5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded expectations
Published 2 months ago by J Platt

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the money.
Published 1 month ago by MGHF

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the money., 14 May 2014
I wanted to like these. Metal housings and a comprehensive set of included accessories certainly add value to the deal but I returned mine for a refund. I found the sound quality to be less than satisfactory even for casual listening. I experimented with different sources, different eartips and even allowed them a couple of days burn in but to my ears they were never less than veiled with muddy bass. It's a pity as otherwise they have a lot going for them. They are comfortable, seem well put together and are bundled with more accessories than you have a right to expect at this price point. Unfortunately, the sound signature wasn't one that I could live with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded expectations, 22 April 2014
J Platt (Lincolnshire UK) - See all my reviews
Bought because of mostly positive reviews but occasional poor ones - as is the case with most headphones in this price range. However to date extremely pleased, arrived promptly, well packed and all accessories as promised. My hearing is not acute so I may not be the best person to review too critically but the sound through these is high quality to my ears and at the price I paid I think they are superb value.

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, 12 May 2014
This review is from: FSL Zinc Zn30 Earphones / In Ear Headphones for all Portable Devices - 3 YEAR WARRANTY - (Gunmetal Grey) (Electronics)
11.may .2014 just bought a pair of these headphones
Excellent choice wasn't expecting the case nice surprise lots of add on buds and guards for the earsbuild quality looks good,
At this time I would return to buy another pair if these do a runner
5 stars because neither the seller or product havent had a chance to disappoint me yet .

5.0 out of 5 stars Best headphones I've owned yet!, 7 May 2014
These headphones beat my other more expensive ones in sound quality.
Really cool with all the different size ear fittings in the package.
I would recommend these to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound quality, 4 May 2014
Very good looking and excellent sound quality. The case that came with it is very useful as well as the variety of size ear adapters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent all-rounder, 2 May 2014
Excellent sound quality, good quality build and superb sound. At this price I was very suprised. These headphones beat any I've previously owned hands-down including some up to four times the price (Bose in-ear for example). The fact that they come with a zip-up case and a variety of ear tips only impresses me more. Good quality doesn't always have to cost the earth - as in the case of these headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent headphones, 29 April 2014
Very stylish and very comfy to wear, i have very small ear canals and have found it difficult to get earphones that fit me but these do, also use them with he ear fins which make them the best I have found..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent in-ear headphones, 28 April 2014
I've tried a few sets of in-ear headphones and the sound quality on these is excellent, i'm really pleased with them. Add in the guarantee, the extras and the hard oyster case carry pouch and the value for money is excellent. Build quality is excellent. Delivery was prompt. What more do you you want?

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 29 Dec 2013
Firstly it's important to say that I'm a recording engineer, so I'm really fussy about what earphones I use. Over the years I've owned a lot of earphones from the likes of Bose, Sennheiser, Sony, Klipsch and many more. These eclipse them all.

I only tend to use in-ears as a point of reference, preferring the depth and space of the open back headphone, but these things are quite simply remarkable. I bought them mainly because the reviews looked good, and the price was perfect (as after years of disappointment having spent 100+ on in-ears, I now don't like to spend too much).

The packaging to start looks professional and well thought out, a premium product. And that opinion doesn't change as you open them up, the headphones themselves feel like quality. I noticed another reviewer said they were disappointed that they didn't feel more like metal...well I don't know what planet they are from, but you can definitely tell they are metal! They feel absolutely gorgeous in your hand, they are nicely weighted, and the colour (in my case Blue) looked stunning. I've never owned a pair of in-ears that weren't plastic, so right from the get-go these feel special.

I know there are some that say it's not required, but I burned the earphones in for around 24 hours (search headphone burn in track). Think of it like getting a new pair of shoes, you need to break them in before they feel at their best, and it's the same with most earphones. Before burn in, the high frequencies did sound a little harsh, not bad, just a little too sibilant for my tastes, after burn in they had mellowed out nicely.

The sound of these things is nothing short of remarkable, especially when you throw in the price! The bass is alive and punchy, without completely washing over everything. The mids are smooth and nicely tuned, and the highs crisp and accurate. Of course I'm in no doubt you can get better sounding earphones...but you'd have to pay at least 3 times the price, and even then there's not guarantee (I bought some Bose in-ears a few years ago that cost just over 100, and they were the worst sounding things to ever enter my ears!).

Will these headphones last? Well the 3 year warranty seems to suggest the manufacturer is confident that they will, quite a remarkable warranty period for a company no one has heard of! A great little cherry on the top.

To sum up, you won't get a better pair of earphones for anywhere near this price. From the premium feel, to the premium sound, these earphones are the real deal; infact the only thing that isn't premium about them is the price. Snap these up, before they realise they should be selling these for at least twice the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the money with plenty of extras, 10 Dec 2013
Having owned high end models like shures and westones i wanted to get some slightly cheaper headphones due to my huge propensity for leaving my things on trains and in cloakrooms. For the money (30) i wasn't overly expectant but they really do deliver cracking sound, the base is heavy without being overbearing and the mids and tops and nicely clear and defined. The units also have great build quality with a quality metallic finish and whilst i cant vouch at this stage for their long term reliability they certainly look built to last. The flat cable is also a great design feature in that it prevents the wire from becoming tangled in a pocket

The included carry case and extras is also a really nice addition

overall a great quality great value product.