5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!
Published 1 month ago by EllyBlue

2.0 out of 5 stars Faulty Apple 32GB iPod Touch - Space Grey
This item was ordered for my son's birthday on 1 October 2014. I did not open the packaging until his birthday. This product is not holding its charge. If he uses it and then turns it off at night there is no charge left on the iPod. I would appreciate your help and advice as this product is not suitable and I would like a replacement or a refund. Many thanks.
Published 17 days ago by michelle darlington

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 27 Aug 2014
EllyBlue (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Apple 32GB iPod Touch - Space Grey (Electronics)
You might think that in the world of tablet computers and smart phones that the iPod touch is a redundant device. Not really big enough to be a tablet and unable to make phone calls, it's really neither one thing nor the other. But just because an object defies categorisation doesn't mean that it lacks value. This is the second iPod touch I've owned, purchased after my old 3rd generation model ceased to work. I was amazed by the improvements in this model. It is very slim and light and feels good in the hand. I'm not personally too keen on the 'loop' that Apple generously include in the box (so am not using it (it isn't compulsory), but I am very keen on the camera which takes very good stills and HD video in very high quality. The screen quality is outstanding - the phrase 'retina display' is marketing hype but you really can't see the dots. I use my iPod to read ebooks ( the small screen works surprisingly well for this) as well as music and video and all looks very good. You also have access to Apple's productivity apps and while the screen is too small for anything meaningful, if you want to make a few changes to a document you've previously created on your Mac, then these work well. If you want an entry into the iOS operating system and all of its Apps, then this is the most affordable place to get a foot in the door. With wifi increasingly available, the inability to make a traditional phone call doesn't really matter as much as it used to - you can use Skype or other internet call services for non-urgent phone calls. It is astonishing what this little gadget can do for its size and I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent all round ....., 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Apple 32GB iPod Touch - Space Grey (Electronics)
Product arrived in perfect condition. Its excellent and improves on my old I touch which is still going strong. Much better sound and camera excellent. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply a must-buy, 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: Apple 32GB iPod Touch - Space Grey (Electronics)
I've only had this a few days, but I am already in love with it. The apps are versatile and the usual ones (i.e. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram) all feel tailored to the iPod's display. Speaking of which, each swipe elicits an immediate and smooth response from the iPod's crisp and clear Retina display.

The iPod also feels great in the hand, with an smooth aluminum back and nice, rounded corners and edges. It is also extremely thin and lightweight.

The iPod's camera is also a fantastic asset to it. Its 5-megapixel back camera is capable of taking beautiful photos, as is the slightly less powerful front-facing camera. And, if you're not entirely satisfied with your photo once you've taken it, there's no need to delete it as the iPod comes pre-loaded with numerous, basic features (e.g. filters, auto-enhance, red-eye removal) that allow you to fine tune your photo until it's as good as it can be.

Overall, Apple continues its streak of producing great product after great product with this iPod by bringing you everything you loved from previous models and iPhones (minus the calling and texting, of course), and improving or removing the rest. It is also helped by the fact that this comes with iOS 7 already installed. In short: if you're looking for one and have the money, get it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Apple 32GB iPod Touch - Space Grey (Electronics)
It came pretty quickly was easy to get all my music on and I love it, the sound is amazxing!
Can't fault the product at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price and good service, 13 Aug 2014
PaQ (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Apple 32GB iPod Touch - Space Grey (Electronics)
Bought this for my daughter who is not a lover of girly colours. Space gray is very smart and my son who has a blue IPod wishes he had got it in this colour too. The service was faultless and was delivered within a couple of days of ordering. Well packaged and fits through letterbox so no concerns about it being delivered when you are out. As far as the IPod itself, It takes five minutes to set up, to be honest it practically sets itself up. Slightly bigger screen than older models and lighter. As it's a nice colour already I bought a clear case for protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars IPod touch (5 th gen ), 5 May 2014
What a surprise !!
I would have had one a long time ago if I had known it was this good.
Thank you Apple !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Am in my element!, 19 Aug 2014
This review is from: Apple 32GB iPod Touch - Space Grey (Electronics)
Had an old ipod touch with no mod cons. Am delighted with the upgrade and am having great fun tampering with all of the different bits and pieces on it! Camera is decent, and great for catching off the cuff moments with my pets. Sound is brill. Managed to connect up to my wifi and am playing with the maps and other apps. I am to say the least a very contented gaget-freak!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great upgrade from my previous Ipod Touch, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Apple 32GB iPod Touch - Space Grey (Electronics)
Ordered from this seller as this was the best price I could find online, I have to say I am very impressed with my purchase. It arrived promptly well packaged and was relatively easy to set up. Just waiting for my case to arrive now so I can use it more frequently. My other ipod lasted 4 years until I broke the screen (not using my case), I will not make the same mistake again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Faulty Apple 32GB iPod Touch - Space Grey, 4 Oct 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Apple 32GB iPod Touch - Space Grey (Electronics)
This was recommended to me,and have to say a good buy and so far quite easy to get to grips with. Have. Just returned from holiday and it. Will now be a " must take item" . Excellent quality sound wise and product wise

Apple 32GB iPod Touch - Space Grey