5.0 out of 5 stars awesome
great product, very happy with this item, it is comfortable to wear and it will keep you warm in any water.
Published 9 months ago by Pen Name

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor
Published 10 months ago by mark

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 21 Feb 2014
Don't waste your cash on this, I bought one recently for some warm water diving whilst in Thailand, after the first two dives the stitching around the knee pads started to come away, and eventually ripped after 4 dives, the zip only lasted for 3 dives as it snapped off as I was fastening it, I know it was a cheap wetsuit, but even so I would have expected it to have lasted more than 4 uses,

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 30 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars hoping to use it snorkelling the the far east - Happy Shopper: )), 13 July 2014
Baz Song (Southsea - Portsmouth) - See all my reviews
Wet suit fits well on the Missus, hoping to use it snorkelling the the far east - Happy Shopper :))

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Mar 2014
Mark Stevenson (Aberdeen, Scotland.) - See all my reviews
We are fortunate to live in an area with year round warm waters.

I have used this suit throughout my PADI course, both confined and open water and for 4 dives since qualifying.

At 6'4" it is not easy to get a suit that fits. Consider my ample gut and rugby players chest it is nearly impossible! This fits well, the zips feel solid and thus fat I am very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Nov 2014
This review is from: CF SIGNATURE FULL ADULT WETSUIT long by Mikes Diving (Misc.)
Great product, Great service