5.0 out of 5 stars cute
Cute little pen, does what it says on the tin. Works well and good wording, as always with Waldo Pancake.
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
I have a lot of items from the Waldo Pancake range but was a bit disappointed by this pen when it arrived. No packaging at all, just loose with a sticker on which was a bit lame for the price paid, was intending on giving this as a gift but won't now as it doesn't look special or nice enough.
Yeah, it's a bit of a laugh but can't help feeling ripped off, it's a basic...
Published 4 months ago by Lil's mummy

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Waldo Pancake Pen -Hi i'm Alan and will be your pen until I run out!
Yeah, it's a bit of a laugh but can't help feeling ripped off, it's a basic biro..

4.0 out of 5 stars Alan hasn't run out yet!, 16 Feb 2014
I purchased this for my daughter and she loves it. It works well and has a nice fun slogan. Only rated a four due to the price, It could of done with being a little cheaper.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Son Loved it, 5 Feb 2014
stocking filler for my son

Anyone going to any festivals last year will get the Alan bit.

funny and practical

4.0 out of 5 stars Hi I'm Alan, 9 Jan 2014
And I'll be your pen till I run out !

Brought as a Stocking filler for my teenage son who loves all the Waldo pancake products. Went down very well. It seems a bit flimsy though so not sure how long it will last in his pencil case being squashed up in school bag but he likes it which is all that mattered.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 3 Dec 2013