on 10 November 2013
Item arrived early and brilliantly packaged. I bought this as a stocking filler for my friend's hubby as he loves all the old sweeties. He will think it is fab. The actual box is absolutely lovely. Its such a fun product. A little pricey for sweets but I feel it is quite justified as it is quite a unique idea and so different from just a box of chocs or a selection box. Highly recommend for all ages who like traditional, old fashioned sweets. Well done to all and thank you for a great service.
on 13 November 2013
I ordered this box for my daughter for Christmas to complete her selection of presents, and it is the best of retro and Christmas goodies rolled into one! The packaging is very professional and sleek and I am certain that she is going to LOVE the sweets inside. The box has everything in it that is on the website making it worth every penny. It is also nice to see a wide variety of RETRO sweets in the box, it was a trip down memory lane for me as well as it being a real treat for my daughter on Christmas day! I will be placing more orders with chocolate buttons for sure :)
on 4 November 2013
I bought this box for myself in order to get into the Christmas spirit, and I have to say it did what i wanted it to. Not to mention the massive variety of retro sweets taking me back to my childhood days, this box also includes the well known cadburys selection pack and a big CHOCOLATE santa (key to any girls heart). The packaging of the sweets was also very professional. I am overall very impressed with this box from Chocolate Buttons, and i will undoubtedly be buying more for them.
on 14 December 2013
Absolute waste of money, very disappointed was expecting some old fashioned sweets for my cousin to remember our childhood, can buy everything down the road for a LOT less !!!!
on 20 December 2013
Very disappointed with this product, was expecting so much more.
Contents only worth about £5, most of the sweets aren't retro at all!
on 19 December 2013
Hugely disappointed with this product. We clearly have different definitions of the word Giant. You say Giant, I say meagre.
on 9 January 2014
A great product, with a great variety of retro sweets! would definitely buy this again! Was a fantastic gift for xmas
on 26 November 2014
this was exactly what i wanted.
on 13 October 2014
Brother in law loved these
on 19 June 2015