5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a seal!!!
Published 12 months ago by Hannah Middleton

If you are 5'5in or above I would recommend you get the size up from what you are. I love the material and I wear this but it is far too short on the legs and it became 3/4 lengths on me. Medium was my size - the next one i ordered was large and it fits so much better (longer leg) So comfy, warm and I'd live in it if I could.lol
Published 4 months ago by Miss K. Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a seal!!!, 12 May 2014
This was my first onsie and seals are my favourite animal and I'm glad to say that this onsie was great for me. I'm 5ft10 so I got the XL size as I read a review saying that they came out smaller than the size you ordered, but mine is very spacious and comfortable. The material is so soft which is lovely and the face hood is cute. The only problem is that the flippers for hands can get in the way when you hands are out of them through the slits like sleeve holes but that the price you pay for being a seal. Also the face/hood is tighter than the rest but still looks good. Overall, comfy, soft, fun and great product!

4.0 out of 5 stars love it roll on winter, 28 Jun. 2014
Feels brilliant, although I altered mine into a pink yoshi costume for fun day at work. A bit too warm for summer, and it's true there is bags of room I'm 5'2 and a size 20 and still had lots of wiggle room.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, One Fault., 24 Oct. 2013
Delivery was quick and came "Signed For". It was packaged in a plastic slip, then placed inside a blue Special Delivery bag. The material is soft and fluffy and came spotless. The buttons are secure and hidden well. Left loose, the ankle & wrist elastics match up well, but if pulled a little tighter the crotch sits better, but the elastics don't match up. The buttons could do with being a bit closer together. Otherwise such a fantastic buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I asked for!, 20 Feb. 2015
Fantastic speedy delivery! I was incredibly impressed as I had ordered it last minute before needing the item. The Olaf onesie was very soft and easy to wear (I wore it all day!). The only negative was that a button fell off after about 20 minutes of wearing it, but for what I paid I was overall very happy. Fantastic customer service too.

3.0 out of 5 stars If you are 5'5in or above I would recommend you get the size up from what you are, 16 Jan. 2015
Miss K. Lewis - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant material - shame about the finish of the garment., 19 May 2014
S. Beynon (Rugby, Warwickshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this in a hurry for a school charity non-uniform day. It arrived quickly, which was good, but the overall finish of the garment was poor, I had to do some mending where there were holes, before my daughter had even worn the onesie.

She loved it though, the material is especially soft and was very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars giraffe onsie, 11 Jun. 2014
very quick delivery(paid extra) lovely soft material, good quality well worth the money,bought as a present the person was delighted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift, 26 May 2014
It was what my grandchild wanted for a May birthday , although a little big now be better in the autumn and winter months wearing .

5.0 out of 5 stars clothes, 24 May 2014
very good and comfortable. i like it very much. the clothes is very cute. it is very worth to buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect., 11 Mar. 2014
The buttons are quiet far apart and came with a few lose threads. I would of preferred a zip instead. It came very quickly and is made of a lovely soft material, I would say it's worth the buy.