5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
As always I feel very confident in using Norton for internet safety. Just wish it didn't always clear ALL my cookies. I have to reset banking details, BBC and Amazon every time I scan. Anyone know if there is a way around this? Otherwise great and no sign it slows my rather elderly computer in any way
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Lost 22 days of previous subscription!!
Used for few years and seems to do its job, marked down as when put new product number in I lost 22 days of previous years subscription ( this should be automatically added onto new subscription surely ) I did not see any warning of this so to me its petty theft.
Price was far cheaper with Amazon than from Norton who were £20 more for same product?
Published 2 months ago by andy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Norton 360 21.0 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription [Frustration-Free Packaging] (PC) [2014 Edition] (DVD-ROM)

3.0 out of 5 stars Lost 22 days of previous subscription!!, 6 Oct 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Always Norton!, 24 Nov 2013
I haven't change to any other Antivirus software since I started to use Norton 360. I trust this software only!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't really go wrong with Norton .... there in the game a long time ...., 23 Nov 2014
Got a months free from the download version of 360 from symantec's website and then purchased this disk on Amazon because of the huge price difference on symantec's website. No need to uninstall the trial version .... just enter the new cd-key and your done ! It will even add any days you have left to your new subscription. Also you have the added advantage of a bootable cd if you can't get access to windows. It doesn't get any easier than that ....

4.0 out of 5 stars Have used Norton 360 Gold for four years now without ..., 8 Oct 2014
Have used Norton 360 Gold for four years now without a hitch. Laptop is well protected and tuned up for optimum performance. Regular reports advise of potential threats that have been repelled. Bought this latest version at half the price of the online renewal quotation. Can't see any deterioration in performance by doing it this way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant I received a high risk threat recently and Norton ..., 24 Oct 2014
Brilliant I received a high risk threat recently and Norton protected my computer I have had a couple of telephone calls in the last few weeks said to be from windows and if I sit at my computer they can sort out a problem they are having with a short check LIKELY STORY I JUST PUT THE PHONE DOWN SO BEWARE !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
As described works well very happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 July 2014
Delivered before due date and easy to install

5.0 out of 5 stars Norton 360 (with Frustration free packaging), 6 Jun 2014
I have had this version before and liked it very much. I haven't needed to install the new 360 as yet so can't comment on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item especially for 3 computers, 5 Jun 2014
Really pleased with both the item and the price. I have used Norton now for many years and each time I renew it gets better