5.0 out of 5 stars Decent hard case - fine for straight jackets
This is a pretty decent hard case. Oakley Straight Jackets fit perfectly. Would be incredibly difficult to crush. The price is a little higher than the unbranded ones and they're typically similar but if you're going to spent a pile of cash on some sunglasses, you might as well get a matching case.
Published 6 months ago by pointyhat

3.0 out of 5 stars Soft Case
After reading the other reviews I thought this would of been a harder case than it actually is, it is as stated a soft case, maybe ok protection from dropping but certainly not crush proof
Published 4 months ago by Mr Stacey

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent hard case - fine for straight jackets, 8 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong case, 29 Jan 2012
It's a great case - its really tough and strong so it keeps the glasses well protected, definitely recommend especially for instance when skiing and you may have them in a pocket or rucksack.

4.0 out of 5 stars It does it's job, 10 April 2014
There's not much to say about this except it does its job fine.

I used this to hold my Oakley Crosshair sunglasses in order to save them from knocks and bumps. The case holds the glasses perfectly fine with no wobbling around inside. The case is hollow inside, so don't expect any padding of any form (but as I say it seems to hold them steady regardless of no padding). The case is also hard enough to protect your glasses from being bashed in bags, throwing them in the glovebox etc without any worry.

It appears to be durable and sport the the Oakley logo as a nice finishing touch. I can't comment on the longevity of this case, but I expect it will easily last for many years to come. Possibly a little overpriced?

3.0 out of 5 stars Soft Case, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Oakley Glasses Case Large Soft Vault (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but a problem with the glue on the inside, 26 Aug 2014
Dabbler - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I have to say I'm a bit of a fan of Oakley cases, I have this and two others, this one came with my prescription sunglasses. Day to day I store them in this, mainly in the car. It fits nicely into the door pocket, whereas the metal vault was just a bit too large and whilst it fitted caused indentations in the door material.

I've had this for a number of years and has lasted well on the outside, hardly a blemish but mind you it doesn't exactly have a hard life, it's not totally rigid but certainly resists crushing quite nicely.

However I noticed a problem on the inside the other day, the glue that hold the little protective patches over the hinges has started to go all powdery, sort of a deep yellow colour and as a result the patches have some loose.

This might have been brought on by the high temperatures in the car during the summer but I guess this isn't to be unexpected after all the case stores sunglasses right?

Oh well I guess I'll repair them myself

5.0 out of 5 stars happy days, 20 Mar 2014
These are perfect for my shades.they fit nicely inside case.case feels strong and tough.cant complain bout these.thumbs up from me

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy to keep your glasses in one piece!, 29 Jun 2014
I bought this case for my Oakley Holbrooks which have quite a big frame and they fit in perfect! Really protective also!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, 25 Jan 2014
Does what it says nice and strong case for my sons new Oakely sunglasses that I had bought for him

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Oakley Case, 6 Aug 2014
A. I. Morrell (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
The Oakley Soft Vault case is made from a tough, woven nylon material with a soft microfibre lining and a zip closure. The Oakley 'O' on top of the case adds a nice finishing touch and gives it a premium feel. I would describe the case as semi-rigid rather than soft; it is quite solid and would protect the contents whilst inside a bag etc, although would probably not support much weight. For example if the case were sat upon then I expect that the glasses inside probably be damaged (or totally crushed if you happened to be an elephant with a penchant for Oakleys)

This case is quite large, similar in diameter to a drinks can so not really a case for putting in a pocket, unless you have very big pockets of course. I have a pair of Oakley Crosshair glasses, they fit inside the case with a little room to spare and I'm confident that they'll be safe and secure inside this case. Overall this is an excellent, high quality case to protect your Oakley glasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon had the best price so I went for this one, 12 July 2014
Andrew "impulsive gadget buyer" (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
After I picked up some news Fives Squared my thoughts immediately turned to a case.

Amazon had the best price so I went for this one. Fits the glasses very well. If you are unsure check the Oakley site first as it lists the ones that fit.

The best way to describe this case is a tough semi-rigid case with a really nice lining. It protects my glasses well and I trust in inside my rucksack, pram basket etc.

Very good premium case