5.0 out of 5 stars There Are Not Enough Stars 5+++++++++++, 13 Sep 2013
This review is from: Sacrifice of Love, (Book 7 The Grey Wolves) (The Grey Wolves Series) (Kindle Edition)
If you have not read a Grey Wolves book yet, i'll say in the way of one of the fabulous characters, Jen, 'are you freakin' kidding me'!

As you may be able to tell I am a little bit enamoured with Ms Loftis' world of the wolves and fae! To say I was bouncing off the walls waiting for this to come out after the events of Fate and Fury would be a major understatement! How were the wolves going to react to the new evil that was around them. Well the simple answer would be in the same way they have for the past 6 books, by making me laugh out loud and cry all at the same time while frantically tapping my kindle desperate for the next page. This book though was bittersweet in that I knew that with my frantic tapping I would be nearing the end of our journey with the Grey Wolves.

I really will not say much as to the storyline, i'll leave that to Jen in another of her fantastic moments:

"Attention all clueless beings out there. Be on the lookout for crap hitting the fan in the form of a psycho warlock tossing out dark magic like it's freaking candy on Halloween, and a warlock king who suddenly got an itch up his butt to roast some trolls. These are dangerous times people and we all know what we should do during dangerous times...yes, exactly, drink more hot chocolate, use profanity when completely inappropriate and for the love of all things carnal, make babies people, or at least practice."

I am however more than delighted to note that she'll have a new series out soon called Into the Fae and that we will get the book promised for Vasile and Alina, if you don't know who they are . . . READ THE BOOKS!!!

On that note and with a heavy heart I say goodbye to the 3 girls and their mates who brightened up many hours and a huge thank you to Quinn Loftis for writing such frigging amazing books!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot wolves, 24 Jun 2014
Absolutely loved this series laughed alot and cried just as much, without a doubt i recommend this series i have read all 7 books a few times,good job Quinn.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Grey Wolves Series, 14 Jun 2014
Having read all 7 books, all I can say could NOT put down.
Laughed, cried, heart in mouth several times, highly recommended that you read all seven.
Thank you Quinn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorry to see it end, 1 Jun 2014
This was a good book but so sorry to see it end would love to see what happens in each of their futures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, excellent series!!, 22 May 2014
Well not ashamed to admit that I cried reading this book. Wonderful series, shame it has to end. I would recommend that you all read this series!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fan freeking tastic, 20 April 2014
Oh my goodness ladies I have to say if you have not read this series then please do so now this book was utterly amazing and a fantastic end to the series it had me laughing and crying (cough) so hard my poor children kept asking what was wrong with me.lol
Although this is the last book in the gws it truly does not disappoint the story line had me screaming at my kindle in some parts and though I will not give anything away about the plot as you really should read it yourself I will say that our very own peri fairy Jacque Sally Jen and of course our fur balls definitely end it with a bang
And now I'm gonna wait not so patiently for the new series book one into the fae
Enjoy people x

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent reading material, 26 Mar 2014
The book was excellent. Is there anymore to these books. I have the whole set. I enjoyed reading them. They would be good as a film. My daughter recommended them to me and when I started reading them I could not put them down. I recommended the books to my sister and her daughters.

5.0 out of 5 stars could jot put it down fab, 19 Mar 2014
I can not believe this is the end, I loved the whole series all the characters the banter, love and the trials they went through and I am not embarrassed to say yes in this booked I cried I had falling in love with the characters so much. The only thing I can say bad about it is I can not believe there is no more. Thanks for giving me great reading up until 2 in the morning and I was up again at 6 in the morning I could not put them down until I finished then I went straight on to the next not sure what I am going to read now. Thanks for some great great books

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 8 Mar 2014
I don't think I'll be ever able to describe how much I loved this book and the others before it. Job well done yet again to the author. Amazing....simple amazing!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grey Wolves Series, 28 Feb 2014
This series was a fantastic read, kept me up all hours to get to the ending, well recommended, just goes to show how faithful our furry friends are