4.0 out of 5 stars Quality & Value
Wow. Extremely high quality, both protector and packaging. Precision fit on my Note 3.

I am tempted to give 5 stars, but for 2 issues:

1) My S-Pen doesn't quite glide across the screen in the same way a gloss finish would do. I suppose that's a given though. In terms of ramping up the visual appeal of your Note though these are are no brainer at the...
Published 4 months ago by Alan Moore

1.0 out of 5 stars Nightmare
I used all 6 sheets up.. with no luck. You have to be in a 100% dust free environment in order not to get bubbles. I've never had this problem with past screen protectors, just lucky they are so damn CHEAP! If you mess up in the slighests its gameover.. get a new out out.
Published 4 months ago by GregMan

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 9 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars A load of **** PLEASE BE VERY CAREFULL BEFORE YOU BUY THIS PRODUCT, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: SAMAR® - Supreme Quality New Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Crystal Clear Screen Protectors (Released 2013) 6 in Pack - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (Electronics)
WIsh i can gice them no stars.

I have ordered this product nearly two weeks ago... AND THEY ARE STILL NOT HERE!!!!
they said it will come before the 23rd at max. looks like it was a lie. Hopefully when it DOES come it fits onto my screen :).

EDIT:

Customer service are very friendly. but what i don't understand is the fact that it is based in the United kingdom, BUT it takes them more than 2 weeks to come... i mean Come on.

Even though it does cost me 2.49 to buy (Including P&P) i would be seeking legal advise as well as giving a complaint form to Amazon for further investigations.

PLEASE BE VERY CAREFULL BEFORE YOU BUY THIS PRODUCT

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID MATTE VERSION, 25 Nov 2013
Michael Hoang - See all my reviews
Can't review the protection, but my advise is do not get the Matte version.
It causes a lot of friction when using the S-pen so writing requires more effort and it's not a smooth experience.

I'm also scared that it'll eb away my S-pen tip due to the increased friction.

The matte version also makes the screen look very grainy. Which takes away the 1080p (Full HD) look from your phone. NOT COOL!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfic, 22 Oct 2013
Just spent 600 on a phone and want to be a cheap skate on screen protectors?
Then buy these. Only 1 tip . Apply in the most dust free enviroment possible. Cos as soon as you take off the 1st layer of film, dust is attracted like a magnet. Laters!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't listen to the bad press as I nearly did., 19 Oct 2013
Mr. I. Hunter (Scotland) - See all my reviews
These screen protectors fit great, it just takes a bit of effort as it would with any screen protector. If you just throw it on and hope for the best it won't work, you need to prep screen as in clean it with the screen cleaners provided and I use my first screen protector to take of fibres that are hard to see on the screen then start from the bottom button.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit for my note 3, 15 Oct 2013
It is a quality product. I keep my phone in my pocket which means chance of scratches is quiet high.
For my old phone I used to use a different brand and they scratched very easily.
They even emailed me with a Youtube video with the best method to apply the protector.
Got to admit I watched it before I applied mine.
I would definitely buy this product again if I need to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit but a couple had defects, 20 April 2014
Mr. Mac "Maca" (HAMPSHIRE United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Took me 3 attempts to get it right as two covers had small air pockets in them, this was not due to the fitting it was just part of the cover had no tack so didn't stay flat on the screen. Third time the screen cover was perfect & I had no pockets of air so for the price I was impressed. If your not fussy like me then you could live with just a small air pocket but I couldn't hence tree goes to get it right.

5.0 out of 5 stars The easiest protector to install., 19 April 2014
My first protector came with the top side smeared, I was able to get a free replacement which went on great. I have a tiny bubble at the bottom on the bezel but hopefully that'll clear up within the next few days. Perfect fit and you can barely tell it's on there!

This review is for the tempered glass version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 April 2014
Really a nice product in premium packaging...screen protectors seem quite sturdy aswell...haven't affected the touch sensitivity of the phone...overall a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and value of money, 16 April 2014
these screen protector are excellent and value to money... matt finish is nice and touch is very smooth very cost effective

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 14 April 2014
For those who haven't come across tempered glass protectors, they are designed to give that smooth glass feel rather than the rubbery friction of normal protectors.

This screen protector lives up to expectations, it feels premium but doesn't cost the earth.

My only complaint is that it doesn't give as easy application as some other alternatives. I got the odd bubble on first attempt, luckily I was able to peel and resmooth to get a clear finish.

The screen protector is a little smaller than the screen, but this means you can be a little less accurate with your positioning. The final edges are a little more raised than usual but not too noticeable.

Touch sensitivity doesn't seem to be impacted at all.

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 9 | Next ›