on 4 September 2014
if these are real converse sweatshirts i will eat my hat rubbish rubbish rubbish. dirty and no tags absolute garbage
on 5 May 2014
Was not impressed!! It arrived in time which was good but was really small and tight considering I ordered the largest size they had (and I'm usually a size 10 in tops everywhere else)
on 3 November 2014
So disappointed with this product. The material feels cheap, the neckline is unbelievably high and unflattering, and the sizing is extremely over-generous. You get what you pay for.
on 2 December 2014
This product doesn't even deserve one star. It's definitely a fake top, the price says all. Plus no return form either. Think again if you want to buy it.
on 13 March 2014
This looks like the real deal and is lined with a nice soft lining for extra comfort and warmth. Very pleased
on 10 April 2014
Love the sweatshirt but the size 10/12 was too small so I've given it to my son and ordered size 12/14. It came in good time. Overall I'm happy but recommend that your order a size up from your usual.
on 13 November 2014
Hi, ordered this on Monday and came on thusday. Really happy with it looks good. I ordered a size biger and it fits really well. Will defo be ordering another in a different colour. M x
on 10 August 2015
comfy and long lasting, didn't shrink or go bobbly in the wash. the picture didn't come off either. Defiantly worth the money
on 14 January 2015
Really good value for money I brought this for my daughter and she loves it, nice quality. I'm tempted to get myself one!
on 1 June 2014
bought as a present ,they loved it and a friend saw it and ended up buying two herself!

~~~~~~~~~~~~