5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality slippers
Really good quality slippers at an excellent price from scorpion shoes. I ordered the next size up at the advice of previous reviewers and I'm glad I did - they fit perfectly. Very warm too.
Published 5 months ago by M. Franks

2.0 out of 5 stars Review after 20 weeks of occasional wear
I chose these as an Xmas gift based on the design which I really like. The price is more than I would expect to pay for slippers - especially as I don't wear them a significant amount of time but I'm not a slipper person really but did like the look of these (as far as slippers go).

First thing I noticed was the size - i am an 11 but whilst labelled 11 they...
Published 1 month ago by Paul

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 July 2014
Really comfortable and excellent quality, worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slipper, 25 May 2014
Great slipper. As posted by others, go up a size. Very comfortable and look like they will last a good while.

2.0 out of 5 stars Review after 20 weeks of occasional wear, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Ted Baker Carota 3 Mens Slip On Slippers (Apparel)

First thing I noticed was the size - i am an 11 but whilst labelled 11 they felt somewhat smaller and were a tight fit. That said they became comfortable quickly and perhaps stretched a little. Comfort I'm ok with after the initial slight squeeze.

The slippers have only been worn in doors on carpet and wood floor but the soles soon started to show signs of wear at the front, back and in part along the sides. The interior and 'slipper' remain ok but the soles are starting to look worn after very light wear. What is worse though is the red bobbles on the soles have started to split and tear off and we are finding little red dots around the house now.

I really do like the style but at this price - and it's just slippers - it's not cheap and I would have expected to at least get 12 months decent wear out of them. I don't see them making it to Christmas. Shame as I liked wearing them but I expected much better.

Two stars - one is harsh as I don't hate them, just disappointed and 1.5 isn't available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality slippers, 29 Jan 2014
M. Franks (UK) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality for the price, 3 Jan 2014
N. Dimond (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ted Baker Carota 3 Mens Slip On Slippers (Apparel)
My wife bought me these slippers for my birthday. At first I thought they were great, really comfortable, but within two days a large split had appeared down the side so we had to return them. By that time, they no longer stocked them in my size so we'll never find out whether the flaw was a one off or if it would have happened with a replacement pair. Very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really well made slippers, 25 Dec 2013
Really impressed with the quality of the slippers and warm. They should last so that it's been worth the extra money for the slippers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Xmas pressie, 24 Dec 2013
The delivery come so fast they were with me the next day. They are under the tree ready to make a great present

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Slippers, 13 Dec 2013
I have bought these for my husband for Christmas. I can see that they are a quality item and I am sure he will be very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice slippers, 11 Dec 2013
I feel very cold, so after lot of research bought these slipper to keep my feet warm. Prompt delivery, nice quality, looks stylish, I really love them. In this cold weather, it is my only savior.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful slippers, 4 Dec 2013
Better than expected and comes very well presented in a lovely Ted Baker box, and will last forever with the durable soles.

Ted Baker Carota 3 Mens Slip On Slippers