4.0 out of 5 stars It could upset younger kids as it claims Santa is dead :-(.
Published 18 months ago by Mad woman with debit card

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy the Kindle edition
I don't hate the book, I hate the kindle edition. Don't waste your money: on a Kindle Paperwhite it is essentially illegible. Imagine a bad black-and-white photocopy of a photocopy of a colour cartoon book, on a screen too small. You're looking at an image, not the printed page, and presenting pictures and diagrams is not a Kindle strength.
Published 6 months ago by Alastair Green

4.0 out of 5 stars It could upset younger kids as it claims Santa is dead :-(., 30 Nov. 2013
The book itself is great and has lots of interesting facts which my son (6) was enjoying reading quietly to himself. However, he came to me upset because in a true/false quiz it claims that Santa is dead. When I explained that Saint Nicolas was dead but obviously Santa was not dead he was still angry as a non-fiction book shouldn't be so misleading and say Santa was dead when he wasn't then. Glad I gave it to him now and not on Christmas Eve to be honest...I think joking about Santa being dead is in very poor taste.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Nov. 2013
My son thinks this book is epic, I bought it a couple of weeks ago and he has never put it down. It has been read and reread constantly.
Great format so it looks exciting and has lots of sections about Christmas traditions and their histories
Brilliant x

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Horrible Histories: Horrible Christmas (Kindle Edition)
Funny but with facts not boring at all :) I would recommend it for about 9-13 year olds I am 10 years old I loved it

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy the Kindle edition, 22 Nov. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 30 Mar. 2014
Tom aged 11
I have always loved horrible histories and I really enjoyed this one. I learnt a thing or two and had fun all the way

4.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Horrible Histories: Horrible Christmas (Kindle Edition)
Both funny and factual its the best book to get you in the festive mood on Christmas.If you aren't feeling in the christmas mood then I would recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Horrible histories Christmas, 26 Dec. 2013
This was bought as a gift for a family member who loves studying History in school and is a massive Horrible Histories fan. He already has several of the books. This one has lots of activities and stories to keep children occupied. A must have for Horrible Histories fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 3 Feb. 2014
great price.. the kids loved them , glad I purchased from amazon and not from other more expensive stores.. I recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christmas Present, 30 Jan. 2014
I purchased this book for my sons year 4 class as a Christmas present. Its proved very popular! Great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend all the books and this festive one is great, 20 Sept. 2014
You just can't go wrong with HH! I recommend all the books and this festive one is great