4.3 out of 5 stars1,223

on 10 December 2015
This case is lovely and really good quality as well. Although quite a tight fit at the moment (but not too tight) as it tells you on the lifetime guarantee card that comes with it, it will be perfect in a couple of weeks.

The pull tab is also magnetic so it springs back into place neatly and pulls the phone up just enough to grab your phone without flinging it across the room!

Although I haven't used the card slot yet, it will be handy to have in case I just want to nip out without taking my full bag.

This is quite a hard case as well, even though it doesn't look it, so my phone feels well protected in case of accidents. The material is also really nice inside and out and has a real quality look and feel to it unlike some other cases I have had. I paid £15 for this white case and it's well worth it although some colours are on offer for £6 but I had waited to find a case I really liked so I was willing to pay a reasonable amount and I'm really pleased I did. If you like one of the colours for £6 though, grab a bargain!

I don't generally leave reviews on here but I read them - a lot! - so I felt it only right that I should start so I hope it's helpful.
on 14 June 2014
I initially thought on arrival that it was a bit expensive for what it is. I've now been using it for a good couple of weeks and now I'm starting to appreciate the quality of this product. It really fits "snuggly" around the phone (hence the name). The materials used and stitching are really good and I know once my 5S is in the case, I know it's safe. Once you get used to the "pull tag", it really is a doddle to use. The additional card holder slot is an added benefit. I'm glad I bought this product!!
on 21 February 2015
It is so amazing that I can order something last night, and it arrives this morning. My old sleeves did not fit my new iPhone 6 but I really like sleeves so went with another - in white leather. Yes, totally impractical, I know, but the last white one lasted me several years, and a bit of sugar soap will work wonders. This is beautiful quality leather, fits snugly (as in the name), and the little tag to eject the phone is neat tidy and, being elasticated, retracts straight back in again. Will the elastic wear out or snap? Not sure yet, but it does come with a lifetime guarantee, so offers some peace of mind. The sound hole is a good edition as I always miss calls when shopping - I tried calling myself with the case in my bag and could hear it. I am that sad! But would I buy another? Definitely.
on 20 August 2014
Finding a case for my new iPhone 5C online is baffling. I ordered one from elsewhere which didn't fit, ordered another which didn't show up for ages but then when it did it looked cheap and nasty and then… I found the Snugg.
This case is perfect - well made and stylish looking (I bought the distressed brown which looks nice and vintage) it holds the phone very snug and the tab to release it is ingenious. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this make of case to other iPhone users.
on 21 February 2015
I wanted a slip case in leather with a credit card pouch, this case was the nearest I could find and I bought it knowing it was imitation leather. Based on that it is e collect, a tight fit yes but slowly getting easier, I can now fit 2x credit cards and a note in the pocket and the iPhone is secure. Overall I love the design but will still buy a leather one if I see one, until then I'll be keeping this
on 15 October 2013
Ordered for my son, who in the mean time ordered a different one, so when it arrived, I tried it with my Iphone 5S, and it works perfectly.
on 30 July 2014
This is the style of cover I have been looking to buy for a long time. Up till now I have been disappointed with the ones I've looked at because of how badly made they are when you look at them closely, or how they look "cheap", but still cost a lot of money.

However this one is brilliant!

The positive comments from Amazon customers prompted me to order one, even though I had seen similar ones before that hadn't met my expectations.

This Snugg cover simply oozes quality. Really, I mean it, you could easily tell people it came from Harrods, in London's millionaires playground, and they'd believe you.

The rich smell of leather is proof that it's the real thing and not a pvc imitation. The release mechanism with a magnetically attached stretchy loop in ingenious. The credit card slot is a super bonus feature that very few other brands offer.

I've never been this pleased before with a product that cost as little as this did. I'm actually tempted to buy a few more and stash them away, ready to give as Christmas presents in a few months.

If you decide to buy one you will not be disappointed...

PS: I am NOT an employee of Snugg!
on 18 January 2016
What can one say about the perfect product. Quality materials, perfect stitching, so easy to use. A nice snug fit (pun intended) for my iPhone 6 and yet the phone slides out easily at the pull of a neat tab which then disappears to its resting place where it is held by an invisible magnet ready for next use. I owned one of these for my previous iPhone 5 so I already know it will be durable and long lasting and will improve with age as the leather softens and develops a rich patina. My iPhone 5 was still in mint condition when I got the iPhone 6 due to the protection of one of these cases, even though I had dropped it several times, twice on a tiled floor. If you are considering buying one you will not be disappointed.
on 12 October 2015
This is a really high quality phone pouch which can be used to keep your phone snug (no pun intended) and safe in your bag or pocket.

It's super stylish red leather which feels soft to the touch and stretches well to fit your phone inside. It has a tab with an elastic pull ribbon so you can pull when your phone is in there to quickly and easily remove it from the case.

If you're a fan of the pouch style case then you'll struggle to find one which is as high quality as this Snugg case. It's well stitched, sturdy and will really protect your phone. For the price it's a real bargain. Highly recommended.

I received a discount on this item in exchange for an honest and objective review.
on 30 October 2013
This is a great case for the iPhone 5c. This iPhone model is still quite new so there are limited cases on the market. This case fits the iPhone 5c perfectly. It's a "snug" fit but the phone can easily be removed from the case by pulling the tab. The colour (blue) perfectly matches the phone.

If you are looking for a pouch for your iPhone 5c then you can't go wrong with the Snugg.