5.0 out of 5 stars Love to Shuffle!
Extremely well built little box of magic! 2GB size is just perfect for me as I have over 150 of my favourite songs uploaded (still space for more). The clip is solid and holds onto clothing securely whilst out jogging! Also, the Space Grey colour is pretty cool... My only gripe would be that the supplied headphones are not the best.
Published 11 months ago by Sinan Kuzu

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for casual listeners
Published 8 months ago by Ethan Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars Love to Shuffle!, 26 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Apple 2GB iPod Shuffle - Space Grey (Electronics)
This is a brilliant little bit of kit that I use for running all the time. So small and so light and very easy to clip onto a shirt or shorts. sound quality is good, memory is perfectly adequate and the battery appears to last for a decent length of time. In short, an absolute bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Apple Product, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Apple 2GB iPod Shuffle - Space Grey (Electronics)
Bought this to accompany me on my training for the Paris Marathon. Perfect for runners! Used it on my marathon with loads of battery to spare (and I wasn't the quickest)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 5 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Apple 2GB iPod Shuffle - Space Grey (Electronics)
I bought this for my Mum as a birthday present. It's the perfect size to carry around and it holds a decent amount of music.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for casual listeners, 16 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Apple 2GB iPod Shuffle - Space Grey (Electronics)
Sleeker than the previous shuffle devices, the ipod shuffle remains the most aesthetic mp3 player on the market as it has done for years now. Battery life is excellent - mine'll charge to its full capacity in a couple of hours and has lasted for a good few days of regular usage. The downsides, however, come hand-in-hand with the form itself - I'll often find myself pulling the shuffle out of my pocket along with my keys and various other items, all tangled up in my earphones. I found storage and quality to be issues also, and if you're anything more than a casual listener you'll probably find it difficult to adapt to being allowed just 300 songs maximum at any given time. Just as you may have with other older apple devices, sound quality is pretty average, with little bass and no control over your equalisation (which indeed, is a given). As others have mentioned though, if you're the type of person with £200 headphones you shouldn't really be using a shuffle as your main music player anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as the previous one purchased, 12 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Apple 2GB iPod Shuffle - Space Grey (Electronics)
As good as the previous one purchased, belt clip activates control as it is fiddly because it is so small!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Apple 2GB iPod Shuffle - Space Grey (Electronics)
Love this small I pod. Easy to use, and recharge. Simple, but effective. All I need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 10 May 2015
This review is from: Apple 2GB iPod Shuffle - Space Grey (Electronics)
Perfect! It was a gift for somebody who absolutely loves it. Does what it says on the tin. Compact and very easy to use. This one is smaller than my original one but has twice the storage. I highly recommend this for anybody that just wants a good selection of music either downloaded or copied from their CDs'.

5.0 out of 5 stars bought this to help me get out walking. its ..., 13 May 2015
This review is from: Apple 2GB iPod Shuffle - Space Grey (Electronics)
bought this to help me get out walking. its really helped me to pick up my pace and get out there. As a buzy mum dont often get time to lisen to music, but now I can

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little iPod, 20 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Apple 2GB iPod Shuffle - Space Grey (Electronics)
Great little iPod ! Ideal for the gym or jogging as its so small it won't get in the way and clips onto tops or shorts so no extra bits such as a holder needed.

Apple 2GB iPod Shuffle - Space Grey