5.0 out of 5 stars Produces a superb cup of coffee
We did an awful lot of research for a bean to cup machine and I'm glad to say we made the right decision with this product. At the end of the day it's all about the quality of the cup of coffee you get and this machine produces some of the best coffee i've tasted.
Published 12 months ago by Mr. Shaun Uthup

3.0 out of 5 stars It grieves me to say this but ...
Published 2 months ago by HB

5.0 out of 5 stars Produces a superb cup of coffee, 27 May 2014
Mr. Shaun Uthup (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BERG Stile100 One Touch Bean to Cup Coffee Machine (Silver)
It's incredibly easy to use as well which was a requirement for me as i run a small business so didnt want the staff spending ages pretending their baristas! Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect match, 26 Nov. 2013
After much deliberating I decided upon the BERG Stile100, largely due to its one touch user interface. I also like its integrated milk frother, which added to its ease of use. I have owned the machine for a little over 3 months and have found it to be very low maintenance, only requiring the coffee grounds to be emptied after every 20 or so cups and the drip tray every 50. I clean the the brew unit once a month, and once again I find this very easy as it is done at the touch of a button. Perhaps more importantly is the coffee, which is superior in taste to my previous machine. For these reasons I have given this machine a 5 star rating and would recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars One stop for all your drinks, 16 Nov. 2014
I was not much of a coffee drinker til I bought this for my wife. It is very easy to operate and keep clean. Some people said the coffee was not hot enough but I have not found this. There is a screw attached to the milk pipe and the instructions say to tighten this to get hotter drinks. I like the fact I can use the hot water for tea and the hot milk for chocolate. Everything is adjustable and you can experiment with the grind and the different beans as well as the quantities. I have nothing to compare it to but I am very pleased with it

3.0 out of 5 stars It grieves me to say this but ..., 7 Mar. 2015
I love the thought of this machine, and I hate to say anything bad because previous reviews had raised my expectations to a very high standard. Sadly, the truth is that it is a serious disappointment. I have never been happy with the flavour of the coffee and I am using my favourite coffee which I've used for decades. It isn't a one touch machine. It is at least two touch, which is fine, especially when you make a mistake in the selection, but it's still a distortion of the truth. It isn't worth the full price of over £1000 so if you can get it for less, the disappointment reduces. The support staff at Berg are brilliant, though. When I first bought the machine, the coffee was so utterly disgusting I was having to throw it down the drain. But new machines have to bed in and the flavour has improved, but I'm still not drinking "my" coffee. I'm drinking some nondescript coffee from a cafe to which I would never return. I would absolutely love all this to be wrong. I still want to love this machine and perhaps I will yet find a way to get it to make my coffee the way I like it, but sadly, not as yet. If you're happy with a latte, you'll be fine. Espresso ... no, I need to find out how to reduce the temperature so it doesn't burn the coffee which I think is what is happening at the moment. Still, at least it's not making burnt treacle any more, which is an improvement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, very we'll engineered and produces coffee shop ..., 20 Aug. 2014
Excellent product,very we'll engineered and produces coffee shop quality every time,also excellent after sales service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality product - highly recommended, 3 Feb. 2015
Amazon Customer (Scotlands most northerly town) - See all my reviews
A Christmas present to myself!
Wow
Very well constructed and not too bulky, this machine does it all. Very easy to use and completely programmable so it works for my range of cups, perfectly. It makes great hot milk and foam and the unit is self cleaning. So simple to use even my wife finds it a breeze. Only down side is the huge volumes of coffee i now drink. I have bearly slept since Christmas!
Excellent and reasonable price for this quality. Mike

3.0 out of 5 stars if you like your coffee piping hot, 4 Sept. 2014
The machine is absolutely fab, does what it says. Bean to coffee in no time. However, if you like your coffee piping hot, this is NOT the the coffee machine for you. This is my only grievance with it. I love the self cleaning and the super cool design, It just ain't hot enough for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Sept. 2014
brilliant machine - easy to use - great results

2.0 out of 5 stars Good tasting Coffee, 6 Nov. 2013
David Lambert (Monmouth) - See all my reviews
The machine was easy to set up, and makes excellent coffee. The one problem I had was that after using the machine and making 5 coffee late, there was 240 ml of water in the drip tray. Berg quoted 4 - 8 ml of water in the drip tray per cup, where as my machine was leaving 25 - 30 ml. The drip tray goes from the front to the back of the machine, so when it is full of water it is not an easy task to take out the tray and carry it to the sink without spilling water. My machine is in the dining room! For this reason I returned the machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee machine!, 10 Jun. 2014
Great bean to cup coffee machine. Good design and easy to maintain! Would buy the coffee machine again! Very tasty coffee!