on 20 March 2014
All one would expect from Sony. Quality and well made. Even comes with a new set of springs already fitted into the strap.
being leather and quality it is stiff to start with. This is NOT a negative as such as with time the leather should become more supple and conform to the wrist with greater ease that it does when new.
Personal choice is also highly subjective. I like the brown contrast to the black watch body, some will enjoy the black leather more.
regardless of colour this is a quality wrist strap and as the price drops even further becomes a true bargain!
on 21 January 2016
Bought for me as a gift with the phone. Given its very high price this strap needs to be a very high quality item. It *looks* very high quality. However, it is extremely stiff, to the point of being uncomfortable. A leather watch strap should be fit for purpose. But the killer for me was: when it got wet, black dye went all over my wrist and shirt cuff. I threw it out and reverted to the horrid rubber one, which is at least a wearable item - until the surplus strap end retainers wear through, which one did after about six months and the other is about to after a year of use. Love the phone, but someone really needs to figure out how people wear it!
on 28 March 2014
Excellent, looks good is packaged to protect before use and it looks expensive. The metal stap with the watch is massive and fits my large wrist to
on 8 January 2016
These Sony straps are very hard to get hold of at the time of writing. I was lucky enough to get one of the last batch that appeared on Amazon briefly. I'm using it with my stainless steel coloured SW2. Somehow it just makes it look even more expensive. I softened it up a bit by hand first which makes a big difference. Easy enough to remove the old band and fit the new one, you just need a screwdriver with a very small head.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 January 2015
A genuine Sony product that fits well. Happily, my daughter had a set of tiny screwdrivers from a Xmas cracker, ideal for fitting the strap (top tip:read the instructions and use a small jewellers screwdriver to push back the sprung retaining bars think toilet roll holder?). Don't lose the spring bars :-)
on 31 December 2015
This strap is an excellent replacement for the black silicone one because it adds a touch of class although the rubber one is a good quality strap which I will keep as a spare. All in all I'm very pleased with the service and the quality of this product.
on 23 September 2015
Very good quality and good value for money. Purchased it for my husband (who is a tech lover) to go with his Sony phone. Been tinkering for ages which kept him quiet. No problems, would recommend
on 20 October 2014
Nice and smart, very comfortable. It gets 4 stars, since, in my case, the holes on the strap make it either slightly tight or too loose on my wrist - this may be different for someone else.
on 5 March 2015
Wasn't too fond of the rubber strap that comes with it so I decided on the leather, it's stiff at first until it gets used to the shape of your wrist. Looks like a different watch!
on 10 March 2015
Beautiful wrist band. Way better than the stock rubber band. It needs some time (a month for me) to get your wrist shape but is really cool on the SW2.