Colour Name: Transparent|Change

on 8 December 2014
Hardly notice the cover and it's made the phone more tactile. It's definitely worth buying a cover anyway as their screen are so fragile and prone to cracking which renders them useless. go for it and you won't regret it.
review image review image
on 3 December 2013
got the new Gold iphone 5s and needed a cover that would work but still display the fact that its a gold 5s.
the clear cover did just that, would definitely recommend
on 29 November 2013
I have had my gold iphone 5s for two weeks now. This is already my fourth case as i wanted a clear one to be able to see the gold instead of hiding it up with a coloured case.

I previously bought a gel case on eBay which was frosted when it arrived and i wasn't very happy as it also flicked my screen protector up.

I love gel cases and this one is fab! Fits my iPhone brilliantly, isn't too tight to get on, fits well with my screen protecter bearing in mind i am useless at putting these things on. I can access all the buttons and charging hole easily and can clearly see the colour of my iPhone and i love it! Gel cases are defiantly better than the hard cases since i am clumsy and the gel helps my phone to bounce if i drop it and we all know iPhones are easy to break.

My case was dispatched fast by the seller and arrived quickly. Im a very satisfied buyer! Worth spending the extra few pounds. Thankyou.
on 14 October 2013
Needed a slim case just for practical use and this fits the bill perfectly. All buttons easily accessible no camera blur when taking photos with the flash and feels good to hold in the hand all what you need from a case a++++
on 2 March 2014
I saw this and couldn't belive the price. I saw there were some negative comments but I didn't experience any issues with the case. Its a perfect fit for the iPHONE 5s and is the perfect case for it if you want a clear one. A real bargain.
on 8 May 2015
It is a very good product, solid and it fits my iPhone 5s perfectly. Only one problem: you cannot charge it if you have a 8-30 pin adapter, because of the way the gel cover is designed. I am assuming you would have the same problem when trying to connect it to a dock. If you have a lighting adapter for docks or you are using the original cable, buy this cover! I am so happy with this product that I have bought an adapter for docks, only few pounds, rather than sending the gel skin back.
on 10 January 2014
Considering it only cost me 99p, the postage cost more, but it's really good for the price, was fairly easy to put it on, just needed a slight bit of effort getting the last corner in place, it instantly gave my phone a secure and protected feel, it looks good when on and it even helps to provide grip too which i feel is quite important, the less dropping of your iPhone the better of course.

After spending almost £550 on a phone it at first feels wrong to purchase a case at 99p (not looking to spend for the sake of it of course) but it goes to show that a cheaply priced case can provide very ample protection.
on 4 July 2015
Previously bought the same case but in purple - however, after a few weeks it started going brown. Decided to opt for the blue case which looks amazing on the white iPhone 5S. Fits great, requires you to pull the rubber a bit to fit it on but it doesn't stretch out of shape as its a harder rubber. Easy to access the silent switch on the side and relatively easy to access the volume and on/off buttons. The raised edge on the front has saved my iPhone screen from shattering and I have also dropped it on its side countless times but it has protected the iPhone well.
on 2 December 2014
I wanted a clear case for my iPhone 5s so I bought this year in July having dropped and scratched my phone a few times as my previous case did not protect the edges. This case protects the back and sides - although a little bulky, but nothing major. It has not discoloured or collected much dust behind it which I'm impressed with, today is the first time I've removed it since I bought it. No problems with it falling off as with other gel skins! I have just bought another for a friend who also keeps dropping their phone, would definitely recommend!
on 4 December 2013
really nice product, it protects and shows off my nice 5S, definite buy. cheap efficient and does exactly what you want it too.