5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, super fast delivery!
Received my screen protector the other day. Really happy with the always super quick Amazon Prime delivery!

Published 14 months ago by Happy Ed

3.0 out of 5 stars too less amount of screen protector
the tear off for the last part is not really good, I have used twice of it and both of the protectors failed. The first was the sticker could not part with the protector. the second wad that the bubble on the edge part.
Published 13 months ago by Andycyk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, super fast delivery!, 11 Oct 2013
Happy Ed (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iPhone 5 / 5C / 5S Screen Protector - Oribi Media HD Crystal Clear Oribi Shield - 2 x Front Screen Protectors (Electronics)

Having also bought my previous screen protector for my iPhone 4 on Amazon - I am seriously impressed with the difference in quality between that one and the Oribi Shield. Although my previous one cost more than the £6.85 I paid for the Oribi Shield, the quality is so much better.

Although I have had a good bit of experience putting these things on before, I did find that the instructions were really detailed and clear. The amazing thing with this one is how securely it goes down and how almost no air bubbles were produced while putting it down (By the way, word of advice - I always clean my screen really well and make sure I'm in a dust free room before putting a screen protector down). The other thing I like about the Oribi Shield versus other ones I have had previously, is the thicker feel it has and also how the top layer of the screen cover seems like it has some sort of scratch absorbing properties that really help keep the protector itself smooth and scratch free. Quite a cool little feature!

The only negative for me is that I have seen when I clicked back to write this review that I missed out on their special introductory price of £2.99!! Bit miffed I missed out on this, but hey, it's still much better value than the previous ones I bought and the quality is amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Item good, postage a rip off, 15 Dec 2013
As I ordered several items off Amazon together didnt actually notice how much postage I paid for the screen protectors, they are good but the company selling these are charging far too much money for postage! If I had noticed I would not have purchased it

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Nov 2013
Very good quality best I have bought by far, worth the money. I would definitely purchase these screen protectors again, thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully smooth, 26 Nov 2013
I could have bought one of these cheaper but was guided by the reviews. This was relatively easy to put on providing you put it on straight, then it goes on lovely.
Lovely feel to it too. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy on!, 5 Nov 2013
Mr. M. R. Parry (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
I've used plenty of screen protectors and always have a few air bubbles no matter how carefully I apply them. Not with this one! On first time and not an air bubble in sight! Will definitely order more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, no bubbles., 19 Oct 2013
Having tried much of the competition in the past, I can say that this was by far the best to date. I found the instructions very detailed and easy to follow and I managed for the first time to apply my iPhone screen protector without any bubbles and completely hassle free. Enclosed were a micro-fibre screen cloth, release stickers for reapplication which I didn't need as I got it first time, detailed instructions inside a lovely package and an extra screen protector.
I have also noticed that this screen protector is much thicker, more durable and more scratch resistant than any of the others I have tried before without affecting the touch resistance. Very impressed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Jan 2014
CPT "CPT" (Cape Town, Western Cape South Africa) - See all my reviews
Great screen protector for my iphone 5. What is really great is that you get a spare in case you dont get it right first time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice protector, 14 Jan 2014
This is a nice protector. It fits the screen perfectly, and has a nice feel to it which is nice. Quick delivery and great service!

2.0 out of 5 stars started out well...., 25 Nov 2013
i was impressed with the speed of delivery and the packaging of the item, also, the ease of application, which I acheived perfectly, with zero bubbles, the hints and tips were very useful and helped me to acheive an excellent result. However, after less than 24 hours the screen protection film has started to lift from the bottom right hand corner of the screen and also on one side of the cut out around the home button, I am puzzled by this because the application of the screen protector was a "right first time" event, and I would only normally expect a newly applied to film to start lifting so soon after application if the original application had suffered a few hiccups, and been lifted and refitted.

I am more than a little disappointed, since it appears that I shall soon have to used my second protector that I had hoped would not be necessary for some months. Not quite the result I had hoped for......

3.0 out of 5 stars too less amount of screen protector, 19 Nov 2013