5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
If like me your little one does not like sippy cups, and likes to drink out of similar cups to Mummy and Daddy, then this cup is great. Finally I can get my wee one to drink water at 1!
Published on 20 Aug 2012 by Hils

3.0 out of 5 stars Good size for baby to handle
Quite small and therefore easy for babies to pick up. However, we don't use it that often as our baby tends to pour most of the water down her front. Could do with a detachable lid to prevent this problem.
Published 12 months ago by Emma

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 Aug 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars -, 22 Nov 2011
Lovely little drinking cup, my son loves it! It is stable and easy to use. I would recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 1 Jun 2013
Very stable and a nice size. My daughter can hold this cup easily and it has quickly become a new favourite

4.0 out of 5 stars Developing a New Skill, 19 May 2014
This review is from: BABYBJÖRN Baby Cup, 2-pack (Orange/ Turquoise) (Baby Product)
My grandson, just 1 year old always wanted to try drinking out of adults mugs. he is still getting used to his new cup but is doing well and feeling very grown up. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toddler cups, 21 Mar 2014
I find some of the BabyBjorn products overdesigned and overpriced, but these cups are great. They are very stable without being heavy, the clear part allows the child to see how much liquid is in and help prevent spilling over and they are sturdy and look great after dishwashing. We had very few spilling accidents since startng to use them, except for the intentional ones of course ;)

The two-pack makes the price quite friendly too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 July 2013
I had no idea that my just turned one year old could drink from an open top cup with relatively few accidents. The cup is really stable and the perfect size for small hands to hold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Second one, 24 Mar 2013
The first thing I ordered as we moved to the UK was this irreplaceable cup. Non slip, sturdy, good volume and really good gribbing shape for drinking.

5.0 out of 5 stars He's 18 months and loves it, 24 Feb 2013
It's the perfect natural step towards using a grown-up cup. He loves it, picks it up naturally and drinks from it. He's even mastered to hold it with one hand after a couple of days' use.

Perfect size, easy to grip, easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great transition cup for toddlers, 29 April 2012
I bought this cup for my 2 year old as we've had lots of spilling accidents / cups knocked over as she learns to use a "big (open top) cup". This is a great transition cup, and she likes that it is her own cup. It has a nice sturdy base and the quantity it holds is just right - too much and any knocks would cause greater spillage. Just a shame it's not a bit cheaper and would be good if Amazon offered other colours too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for his hands, 8 Mar 2012
Perfect shape and dimension to train my little boy to the adult glasses.
I though it was less easy to teach him to use it but on the contrary he learned almost immediately.
I reccomend it.

BABYBJÖRN Baby Cup, 2-pack (Orange/ Turquoise)