Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire

Size: 35 m|Change

on 26 April 2014
Arrived a day late. Packaging was good but, when I opened and looked at product, chrome damaged on one of the arms and there was rust. Also airer smaller than expected due to my misunderstanding the term 'span'. It means length of two arms (each arm is 110cm,so span is 220cm) It doesn't mean length longest line span from arm-to-arm, which is what I thought. The length of each longest line from arm-to-arm is 1.7m - OK for double duvet cover, about 6 inches too small to stretch out a flat on the line without bunching = washing takes longer to dry).

PRO- I do like the more upright positioning of the arms, very compact and space saving for small garden. Ideal for single persons washing, but it's a tad too small for double bedding, manageable, but not ideal.

I would prob have put up with these, due to hassle involved returning online purchases; however, main problem is when I put a DRY (ie not wet and heavy) flat sheet onto the longest line for couple of mins, to see if it fitted, when I removed the sheet, the line had stretched A LOT and was very 'baggy'. If it can't cope with one dry sheet for a few mins, I do not trust this with one or two loads of heavy wet washing at all. One wet mat drags line down by over a foot.

Auto re-tensioning system doesn't appear to do anything to resolve this bagging, in fact I can;t see what this does at all - even at max position lines still slack in some parts. I can't see a way of tightening lines manually, due to way line itself is threaded - they don't follow round like normal lines but thread through. You un-do one, tighten and it only tightens a small part of line, not all the line on that level or side. Oh, and it is quite hard to push up to click into place.

Overall not so easy or breezy. I've submitted a request for a refund. On plus side, the returns process which I was dreading, looks very convenient. Instant refund. Print off return labels. Look up nearest drop-off/collection centre(mine was literally up the road) take to drop-off/collection place and, hopefully, that is that.
on 6 May 2014
Bought to replace a more expensive brand that had broken in the wind. This is robust, easy to use and does its job well. Recommended above some of the pricier alternatives
on 3 June 2013
The rotary airer is not rotary mine doe's not rotate the mechanism is too stiff,the lines also became slack after only one use.the pole come's in two pieces not really sturdy enough as the joint is very weak causing the pole to wobble a bit.To sum up not happy with the quality although the mechanisam for the folding up and down is good made from rust proof materials.
on 26 March 2014
First rate rotary drier-solid,reliable and roomy.I was never pleased with my previous one as the proportions seemed all wrong.Wash day a pleasure!
on 10 April 2014
it was damaged and I had to return it also it came without a a spear to put it in the ground
on 30 June 2015
Shockingly poor product. Comes in two parts and needs to be joined together which reduces the stability. The ground socket is nothing more than a black plastic tube, I have no idea how this could be used as it doesn't look strong enough to hold the washing line. The next issue was the tension on the wires.. It was almost non existent so as I am sure you can guess its going back to Amazon tomorrow morning. I am amazed how poor this product is, I am only comparing it to a Homebase entry level washing line that we have had for the past 15 years and are only changing as we have just had the garden done and fancied a new one.to fit in.
on 26 May 2014
Nice size,easy to put up and down. Bought a minky ground spike too,used that alone,no concrete, works well. Holds plenty of washing, good for a small garden.
on 20 June 2014
Item looked fit for purpose when received but on opening and erecting it I found the centre pole and one arm had oxidised and was badly pitted. I felt this was not worth the money and would not stand up to the elements. I returned it for refund same day. I have purchased Minky products before and was pleased with the purchase. This airer is not up to minkys standard.
on 12 June 2016
Very pleased with rotary aired.
Note. Had to reduce the hight by 8 inches to reach top line.
Regardless would highly recommend this airier.
on 8 December 2015
Wanted a smaller rotary dryer which this is. The lines are too close together, so it's not easy to use.