on 15 October 2013
Really love this game you feel that you are actually in that place the graphics are lovely would recomend this game
on 11 December 2013
Lovely scenes, easy to play but sometimes a bit tricky to find some things which is great for me to keep my brain active.
on 26 November 2014
The Kindle Fire screen doesn't do this game justice. I know you are supposed to be seeking things and don't want it too easy but you still have to be able to see them properly and to this end the screen could do with being a little bigger.
on 24 June 2014
This is great if frustrating fun and it works well with no freezing as far as I can see. If I have any quibble it is that whole hours can go by seemingly in a flash. Saying that it keeps the brain alert so I think it's staying on my Kfire.
on 17 February 2014
The objects are very had to find but there are unlimited amount of guesses, unlike the other game I Have where you receive a minus if you get it wrong. I had to play it a few times before having a good idea where the items all where.
on 22 April 2014
This is one of my favourite hidden object games.the graphics are lovely very appealing visually.I have played this game over and over and don't get tired of it.suitable for all ages.
on 26 November 2013
Also a memory game,stimulating for my lazy brain.
You think you know where they all are then they show you something different.
on 17 June 2014
The icons are brightly coloured and it keeps you going until it's difficult to stop!! Definitely one to keep you interested.
on 25 February 2014
didn't like it very much to small and not clear cant find out how it works really soon got fed up with it
on 20 August 2014
Ok but screen hard to manipulate and so you lose time but graphics good