on 6 February 2014
Bought this for 10 year old nephew as it's his favourite fragrance and it arrived on time and was the best price online however after receiving it the price had gone down further which made me wish I had waited and then I could've purchased two instead of one lol! Very very lovely smelling fragrance too, like you've just walked out the shower...I prefer men's fragrances to women's which tend to be too sweet overpowering and floral so I might purchase another one of these for myself! Definitely a good fragrance and at £24.99 well worth it :)
on 1 May 2015
Nothing great about this fragrance and does not last very long, The scent smells like I have stuck a Lime all over me at the start but becomes less bitter as time goes on, I have smelt worse than this to be fair
on 2 June 2011
After having searched long and hard for a good everyday cologne I have finally found it. Big Pony 1 is like a breath of fresh air. The oak tones and zingy lime combine to produce a uniquely 'cool' smell that is ideal for everyday use. On a couple of occasions I have had friends ask what cologne I wear, after telling them that I use Big Pony 1 they have proceeded to buy it for themselves. A truly wonderful cologne that I would thoroughly recommend.
on 2 June 2011
on 20 April 2013
a Christmas present for my boyfriend as he likes this scent arrived in great and ad it is a product he really likes
Thank
on 25 May 2014
Money well spent. All i can say is Fantastic ..... Still using it
on 15 June 2015
Excellent scent & bottle design
on 16 December 2013
Arrived in plenty of time...Great smelling aftershave....love it!! Would recommend to friends and family. Good value at this price. That's it!!
on 29 August 2014
Smells Great, great price on discount, always a happy buyer.
on 28 November 2014
was for a present,it was great just what he wanted.