4.0 out of 5 stars Double Eau Seven
I've bought this 007 fragrance in the black bottle as a christmas stocking filler for my 14 year old son.

It was launched to celebrate 50 years of Bond and coincide with Skyfall, this is the first time a 007 branded fragrance has ever been released so as you could imagine they wouldn't want to get this wrong. . .

The bottle it comes in has got Bond...
Published on 7 Dec. 2012 by KM

1.0 out of 5 stars Its nice but...
I love the smell, its great, the first few minutes it smells a bit harsh but when it starts to settle it smells good.
The thing that lets it down for me is how long it lasts on the skin and the fact that its not very strong.
Published 21 months ago by Kyle N

4.0 out of 5 stars Double Eau Seven, 7 Dec. 2012
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)

The bottle it comes in has got Bond written all over it, why? I don't know!

It's gadget-y, it's like some sort of grenade that's been invented by Q and it's fancy! With notes of Apple, Sandalwood, Lavender, moss, cardomom and vetiver this is a manly fragrance I would say and suitable for a teenage lad.

This gold bottle reminds me of Scaramanga's golden gun or Goldfinger's gold gilded victims. I would imagine that this gold version will appeal to fragrance collectors. Have you seen how much old 70's unopened bottles go for? even the likes of Hai Karate, great advert though!

Yes, the fragrance is a bit of a gimmick with the 007 logo on the front and all that but I'm sure any teenage lad who's seen Skyfall will love this!

It could be overpowering but a quick spritz is good enough and I was quite surprised how nice (not too bad) this is. A few ladies around me when I was doing the tester thought it was okay too.

Give it a go!

1.0 out of 5 stars Its nice but..., 16 Aug. 2013
Its literally gone after 1-2 hours which isnt acceptable considering the price. Really it should be around the same price as the beckham fragrances because thats the catergory id put them in.
Also its not just the short life of the fragrance that bothers me its the projection. Nobody will notice your wearing it 30 minutes after you've sprayed. It sits close to the skin with no strength at all. Like i said its not really worth the price, you can getbbetter scents cheaper or put the money towards a better fragrance, some might even be the same price.
Final thought: try before you buy, it dissapointed me.

5.0 out of 5 stars licence to thrill, 9 Nov. 2012
was very pleased with this product. smells really great.007 Fragrances James Bond Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml will be buying this item again.

4.0 out of 5 stars James Bond Eau de Toilette Spray, 4 Dec. 2012
Great for my Boyfriend, he loves James Bond!
Plus side it smells really nice as well!
Novety or not well worth getting
Larry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all round, 10 July 2014
Great smell great service great price

5.0 out of 5 stars James Bond, 12 May 2014
Bought for my son who is a teenager - he loves it and he is very happy with this product

5.0 out of 5 stars After shave, 28 Mar. 2014
Love this after shave I bought this as a present for my freinds son who uses it every day for school his teacher mentioned how nice he smelt the other day so thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars James Bond 007, 27 Jan. 2014
Smells really nice and also great value for money however I would advise that you don't spray too much as it is quite strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas Gift, 14 Jan. 2014
Gold2ooT (Bedfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a pretty nice fragrance, gave it to my brother for xmas and he loves it!
30ml however isn't enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great, 11 Jan. 2014
i got this for a Christmas present for my sisters boyfriend and he said he loves the smell of this product.

James Bond 007 Eau De Toilette Spray