on 10 November 2012
I love this perfume! The scent is pretty, light and feminine, and definitely not one of those heavy migraine-inducing ones like J'adore or Dolce Vita, that dior can do so well too.

I had to try it out on my skin about three times in shops before deciding it was right for me so I recommend you do this too, before spending the money, as Mis Dior is definitely not cheap. It's also worth shelling out the extra £20 or so for the "le parfum" version as it's far more long-lasting than the eau de toilette, which doesn't last at all.

Save it for dates and special occasions and it should last for ages!
From what I can gather, in the last year or so Christian Dior decided to rename 'Miss Dior Cherie' as 'Miss Dior'. What I used to know as 'Miss Dior' is now called 'Miss Dior Original'.

Why a company would do this to their brands is beyond me but I'm sure they have their reasons.

This is not the fault of Amazon and if you read the long product description, it even says it is 'Cherie'.

Anyway, my wife likes the 'Original' and when I ordered this item, I hadn't realised about the rebranding.

After trying it, she quickly pointed out to me that they are not the same and so the bottle is now sitting on the dressing table and will probably only be used in some sort of perfume emergency.

As for the quality of the perfume itself, I can't really comment other than to say I think it smells nice.
on 29 December 2012
Bought it for my wife and she loves it the smell is really nice and for the same price you get 10ml more than Boots.
on 12 January 2014
This is not "Miss Dior". Dior have conned many people into paying large sums of money for some sickly sweet scent that they have renamed "Miss Dior" then refuse to even acknowledge they have done anything wrong. DECEPTION. I am not talking counterfeited here - Dior have deliberately misled their loyal customers and are peddling a product that is worse than a fake because they're not even selling it cheap. Yes I'm infuriated but Dior are a disgrace. What if VAG Group renamed Skoda as Porsche and told you after you bought your Porsche if you'd really wanted a proper Porsche you should have bought a "Porsche Original"?

This was bought for my wife so it's MY hundred quid down the drain. Shame on you Dior. Make my day and sack whoever thought up this deception.

(p.s. I have for years bought her Dior perfume at a proper perfume shop, not Amazon who are clearly blameless - but as people keep pointing out this is for product reviews). The product stinks (pun intended).
on 29 May 2015
Very disappointed in the strength of the scent of the perfume certainly not as strong as a few years ago. very beautifully presented.
on 14 September 2013
I don't know what Dior were thinking but changing the name of their Miss Dior Cherie to Miss Dior really hasn't worked out for me. i brought this thinking I was getting Miss Dior Cherie but under a different name but it doesn't seem to smell the same or last as long. Disappointing but not the products fault or a marketing issue.
on 4 January 2015
This was bought as a gift for someone who refuses to wear anything other than Miss Dior Eau de Parfum. And I can see why. It is a beautiful fragrance - very sophisticated and can certainly turn the heads of those that come within smelling distance of you. Grwta for everyday use as well as for use at parties, meals etc. Definitely a good purchase for the sophisticated lady.
on 12 April 2015
I purchased this as a birthday present for my mother in law, the box arrived with Eau de Toilette written on it and a sticky label attached to the back saying it was Eau de Parfum. Surely it cannot be both. I feel a little cheated.
on 23 January 2013
Like the Calvin Klein Beauty I purchased at the same time, this was a Christmas present. It was greatly received by the recipient and is being used constantly.
on 20 December 2015
This was brought as a gift & arrived in plenty of time. Its a gorgeous parfum & i know my sister will be happy with it. Although she will tell me off. haha!