Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.39

on 30 October 2013
The album has a nice flow to it and has some great tracks on, I would definitely recommend this album as its one of my favourite new albums of 2013.
on 7 October 2013
I picked this up on Xbox Music subscription with very low expectation. I had not heard much from Camo and Krooked of late and my memories of what that they put out was killer singles, breakbeat and drum and bass, but their albums were lacking somewhat - something that goes hand in hand with those genres - you rarely find a really great full album of tracks from breaks and drum and bass artists.

However, my expectations were wrong. This album appears heavily inspired in parts by Daft Punk's last two albums, with the tracks like "Journey through sound" or "Loving you is easy" sounding as if they were indeed Daft Punk tracks pulled directly from Random Access Memories, and "Faith"'s chord progression is eerily reminiscent of the Tron Legacy soundtrack - high praise indeed, and really great tracks. "Natural Desire" harkens back to 90s intelligent drum and bass, again not a bad thing considering the recent resurgence of 90s dance and house. "Inner secret" is a funky glitch two step track.

Sure there are mainstream drum and bass and dubstep-inspired breaks here too that don't set the world on fire - how many albums have 15 exception tracks? But every single track is, at worst, ticking all the right boxes of their respective Genres, at best they are excellent standalone tracks that deserve much wider recognition.

A great album after many listens, a surprising wheat amongst the chaff.
on 23 February 2015
I've been listening to this album for about a year and a half after accidentally finding it on a streaming service, I bought it for something to keep, and something to listen to in the car.
on 30 December 2013
I had never heard of this group before or any of their music and I only really downloaded it because it was free. Having said that I'm quite glad I did. 9/10 seconds in I wasn't so sure, 30 seconds in and In was liking it, 2mins in and I was wanting to hear it again, which has to be a good thing.

Its a sort of dub step electro dance tune which is pretty cool. I will investigate them more online and see what i can find. But as far as free music goes, its excellent.
on 8 October 2013
Have always loved most Camo and Krooked. This album ha ssome particularly good tracks on.
A lot of it is kind of all rounder that would appeal to most people.
The quality of compostion and production is outstanding, you can hear influence from all sorts of music styles.
Even if you are not a huge fan of the DNB you will probably like this, it doesn't throw you in to heavy and is very upbeat rather than dark.

Seriously reccommend this! Give it a go.
on 21 May 2016
Excellent album amongst a sea of average offerings
on 30 October 2013
sophistication from Dubstep artist's Camo and Krooked
Camo & Krooked redefine a genre and prove who's boss
If you don't have 'between the lines' I highly recomand that too