5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money.
I`ve been looking for something like this for my Dad, he makes his own cider and I always thought he should have a mason jar for drinking it. Now he sits on his porch and sips his home brew with a big grin on his face. No, we don`t live in Alabama, we live in Lincolnshire, same thing really.....
Published 15 months ago by Paula Degg

3.0 out of 5 stars Two outta three ain't bad.
I ordered a pack of 4 of these mason jar glasses, and sadly 2 out of 4 were smashed when I received them. The packaging really wasn't that great...they'd clearly been rattling around the box a bit en route - there wasn't anything to cushion them - and therefore they smashed.

Published 14 months ago by Maya

3.0 out of 5 stars Two outta three ain't bad., 28 May 2014
This review is from: Mason Drinking Jar Glasses 1 Pint - Set of 4 - Gift Boxed Drinking Jars for Cocktails and Smoothies (Kitchen & Home)

However, the 2 that arrived in one piece, are brilliant, and we've used them loads. I think they're a really great price for a product that seems of better quality than I was expecting from the advertised price.

I'd definitely buy these again, and would recommend them to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money., 2 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Beer Mugs, 26 Aug. 2014
Mr. M. I. Barrowcliffe "Fetket" (Edinburgh, UK) - See all my reviews
Good sturdy and and solid. They are comfortable to hold and the standard Kilner lid fits it well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 22 April 2014
Great fun for kids and easy to handle-less spillages!
It is a shame that they can't be used for hot drinks as I would liked to have been able to use them for hot mint tea in the Summer.

3.0 out of 5 stars The glass is not as nice and clear as the photo would have you believe, 17 Jan. 2015
Hiromi (London, UK) - See all my reviews
The glass is not as nice and clear as the photo would have you believe. The glass has bubbles and discrepancies which do not add to the character but depreciates the quality of the item. However it is a nice product if you do not look too closely/ not fussy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, well priced glasses, 28 Dec. 2014
I had been looking for these for my girlfriend for some time and everywhere I looked they seemed overpriced. Once I saw these I thought I'd give them a go due to the low price. These have become the most used glasses in our kitchen, are dishwasher safe and very sturdy. You can get lids for these glasses if you are into that kind of thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Love these use them for pimms and other cocktails

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2014
Very pleased, and good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money!, 23 May 2014
Mrs. D. L. Knights (bedford uk) - See all my reviews
These glasses are just what I wanted, they look great on tables and you can fill them up and know that they will not spill easily. Love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handheld jar jug, 11 May 2014
Fantastic bit of kit you can screw a large top on to it holds over a pint but grate unesuwel jug