4.0 out of 5 stars What they are meant to be.
As expected and spot on for exercising or swimming or just walking down the beach. A cool short that give plenty of room to perform whatever exercise being carried out whilst staying well away from the dodginess of short shorts!
Published 6 months ago by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for running, but not much else
These shorts are very fitting on the legs, although roomy on the waist.

I have pretty large quads, so I usually go for an XL when buying other brands like Adidas and Under Armour, so I thought these would do the trick - for the most part they do, however there are some activities they are simply not great for.

For running they are fantastic, however...
Published 11 days ago by DC

4.0 out of 5 stars What they are meant to be., 12 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for running, but not much else, 14 Oct 2014
These shorts are very fitting on the legs, although roomy on the waist.

For running they are fantastic, however if like me, you're mainly going to wear them to gym, I wouldn't advise training legs in them or doing other exercises which involve sitting on a machine or bench. When squatting, I feel as if the shorts as going to rip at the back as they ride up quite high.
As a result, I went back to using my baggier Adidas shorts on days when I do weight training.

The internal pocket at the back of the waistband is handy, however is rather small and does not have a zip. It probably wouldn't fit more than a locker key and possibly a few coins in, although it does feel very secure when you have the shorts on.

although for Cardio I can't fault them.

5.0 out of 5 stars lightweight Nike running shorts., 17 May 2014
Great pair of shorts at a bargain price,I already own a pair of these with the green panels and I paid double what I paid for these.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 4 May 2014
best quality short, light and breathable fabric, feels good to wear and looks great, it's a good value for money.

Nike Men's 7 Inch Woven Short