5.0 out of 5 stars Much better interface than the last version I used
Appearance much improved from version 10 - the oppressive grey has disappeared. I bought this when it was a Amazon one day special - this made the upgrade a no-brainer!
Published 4 months ago by Dadio

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not install
Published 8 months ago by GrayGuy

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not install, 6 Nov 2013
GrayGuy (Milton Keynes, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 (Mac) [Download] (Software Download)
Purchased this to replace an old version of PSE on my mac. The software downloaded OK, but that is all. The installation routine would not initialise. I spent quite a few hours onto Adobe support, and it was obvious to me that they had no clue how to address this issue. They had me deleting and renaming folders, changing security settings, all to no avail. I had to request a refund in the end.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this product!, 14 Nov 2013
Unable to install on my MacBook. Tried extensively with Adobe support to resolve problem but to no avail, say clear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better interface than the last version I used, 19 Feb 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars not happy, 7 Feb 2014
I wish that I had left it and just carried on with elements 11, I cannot seem to get anything working and maybe it needs downloading again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great software, very powerful., 5 Jan 2014
A. Davis (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I bought this after starting to use RAW files in my DSLR.
The software is very powerful and packed with features, but this does mean there is a lot to learn.
I'd recommend getting some sort of guide to help get to grips with it if you've not used it before.
It's helped me make some of my images into much better finished products, so on that basis it's 5 stars from me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst installation experience ever - Windows 8, 3 Jan 2014
Fandango - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is the worst installation I have ever had from a major vendor.

Operating environment: Windows 8.

The download on my superfast broadband was quite quick - about 5 minutes. But I ended up with 5 hours of system recovery.

Basically I kept getting installation errors. Googling for solutions I tried various things recommended by Adbobe but the only outcome was to end up locking my machine so that when it rebooted it hung endlessly on "starting Windows". I have never known this before.

I eventually had to roll back to a system restore point.

I am sure this does not happen to everyone but I strongly advise before purchase that you download the free fully functioning trial version from Adobe, then come back and buy if you like it. I am now using Corel Paintshop Pro X6 which is quite a bit cheaper. Paint.net is free and pretty good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 (Mac) [Download], 18 Dec 2013
Chose to download instead of purchasing disc, downloaded in 8 minutes and installed with no problems on my imac running os x mavericks and my ps elements 8 still runs ok, there are plenty of new features to warrant the upgrade from 8 and as it was on special offer very good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Jun 2014
Mrs. Ek Bradley (england) - See all my reviews
Is it me

5.0 out of 5 stars Downloaded no problem, 27 Dec 2013
A. Young (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
It took it's time , approx. 90 mins to download but no issues. Not used it in it's entirety but no doubt it will fulfil what i need for my Nikon. However, with an Xbox One and iPads connected to router, this may have something to do with the the download time. I'm running OS X Mavericks, so no issues with key that as sent in my email to activate the install.