5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal!
As expected, the software is excellent and good value at a keen price.
Download was OK but installation to Windows 8 is not intuitive, very time consuming and came down to guesswork.
I assume Microsoft can be thanked for this.
Published 18 months ago by Kem Galbraith

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could get it to work!
Wish I could give this a better review, but I have been unable to use it properly. Despite having valid serial numbers, Adobe seem to have locked me out of the programmes; I can get no further than the organiser! I have tried Adobe for help, but keep going round in circles, complete waste of time, wish I had saved my money.
Published 10 months ago by T. Draper

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal!, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 12 Bundle Edition (PC)[Download] (Software Download)
As expected, the software is excellent and good value at a keen price.
I assume Microsoft can be thanked for this.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product, 18 May 2014
Found this product easy to install and soon got to grips with the basics. Enjoying it now. A printed manual would be helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 3 May 2014
Unlike others, I had no problem with download. Started at once, took about 25min (fast broadband) and installed without a hitch. Installer gives you your product code, and registration is from within the program at first start.
Still trying product out, but loos good so far- allows improvements to pictures very quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but over time gets VERY laggy, 29 Jun. 2015
I really like this program. For a start, the Photoshop part is very quick and effective, allowing me to enhance and add effects to my photos very easily. Secondly, the video editor is excellent in many ways, allowing me to add text, effects, colourings, transitions, textures and much more that high-level software like Sony Vegas allows, except cheaper. However, I have found that over time the video editor has got very laggy and crashes a lot, which gets extremely tedious after a while. I'm currently trying to find out how to reinstall it so I can watch my videos back without having to pause it every few seconds, wait about a minute for the next few seconds to load, then playing. If anyone can help me with this, that would be much appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain buy, 3 Dec. 2013
Amazon Customer (Norwich, Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
I downloaded this to replace my previous version. Nom problems with installation and transfer of links to my previous picture files. Some people might have difficulty identifying the installation files. There are two versions for Elements depending on whether you have a 64bit system or not. Real bargain and new features. Not used the video program. I found the previous version a bit clunky so I hope this has improved. You are virtually getting this free anyway.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could get it to work!, 29 Sept. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 10 July 2014
wouldn`t download to my computer after numerous attempts. Did get my money back but very disappointed

1.0 out of 5 stars Usless Download, 11 Jun. 2014
Software did not download after several attempts kept on giving an error, subsequently trying later the download link was no longer available. Not happy at all so far

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping me in the picture, 12 May 2014
i found this a little difficult to download...not sure why...but now it is up and running i am thrilled to be able to adjust photos to suit my needs. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Adobe 12 Bundle edition, 5 May 2014
I initially thought that this was a bit of a "Con" at first with the amazing price tag!!.
I have been looking for a quality Photo Editing Suite and i have tried COREL PHOTOSHOP, SHERIFF and CYBER LINK POWER DIRECTOR ULTRA SUITE 11 and all had problems with eElctronically downloading.
I found this Ridiculously priced Adobe Elements and Premiure 12 Bundle software edition, electronically downloaded.
I am amazed that there are no limitations to what you can use within the whole package and every feature works.!
I now have the best photo editing system in the world at a price i thought i could not afford!
Superb 5 ***** rating software as you would expect from any Adobe product, at a very, very competitive price.
Well done Amazon