5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal!
As expected, the software is excellent and good value at a keen price.
Download was OK but installation to Windows 8 is not intuitive, very time consuming and came down to guesswork.
I assume Microsoft can be thanked for this.
Published 9 months ago by Kem Galbraith

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could get it to work!
Wish I could give this a better review, but I have been unable to use it properly. Despite having valid serial numbers, Adobe seem to have locked me out of the programmes; I can get no further than the organiser! I have tried Adobe for help, but keep going round in circles, complete waste of time, wish I had saved my money.
Published 1 month ago by T. Draper

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal!, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 12 Bundle Edition (PC)[Download] (Software Download)
As expected, the software is excellent and good value at a keen price.
I assume Microsoft can be thanked for this.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product, 18 May 2014
Found this product easy to install and soon got to grips with the basics. Enjoying it now. A printed manual would be helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 3 May 2014
Unlike others, I had no problem with download. Started at once, took about 25min (fast broadband) and installed without a hitch. Installer gives you your product code, and registration is from within the program at first start.
Still trying product out, but loos good so far- allows improvements to pictures very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain buy, 3 Dec 2013
Amazon Customer (Norwich, Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
I downloaded this to replace my previous version. Nom problems with installation and transfer of links to my previous picture files. Some people might have difficulty identifying the installation files. There are two versions for Elements depending on whether you have a 64bit system or not. Real bargain and new features. Not used the video program. I found the previous version a bit clunky so I hope this has improved. You are virtually getting this free anyway.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could get it to work!, 29 Sep 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 10 July 2014
wouldn`t download to my computer after numerous attempts. Did get my money back but very disappointed

1.0 out of 5 stars Usless Download, 11 Jun 2014
Software did not download after several attempts kept on giving an error, subsequently trying later the download link was no longer available. Not happy at all so far

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping me in the picture, 12 May 2014
i found this a little difficult to download...not sure why...but now it is up and running i am thrilled to be able to adjust photos to suit my needs. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Adobe 12 Bundle edition, 5 May 2014
I initially thought that this was a bit of a "Con" at first with the amazing price tag!!.
I have been looking for a quality Photo Editing Suite and i have tried COREL PHOTOSHOP, SHERIFF and CYBER LINK POWER DIRECTOR ULTRA SUITE 11 and all had problems with eElctronically downloading.
I found this Ridiculously priced Adobe Elements and Premiure 12 Bundle software edition, electronically downloaded.
I am amazed that there are no limitations to what you can use within the whole package and every feature works.!
I now have the best photo editing system in the world at a price i thought i could not afford!
Superb 5 ***** rating software as you would expect from any Adobe product, at a very, very competitive price.
Well done Amazon
Ian Nuttall

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard work but worth it., 20 April 2014
The download could and should be far easier to set up but that's the nature of computers, mans best friend. After my initial frustrations I managed to access the installation files and then It took around an hour or so to finish the process. Then when you open your new program you will told you need an adobe id so set one of these up prior. Also check your computer status to check if it's 32 or 64 bit before you try and install as you need to know this. After a few hours on both programs I'm very happy with the purchase. I wanted to improve my video editing and couldn't afford adobe cc so this was a realistic option. The features are excellent and very user friendly. If you have ever used windows movie maker you will be at home with this. The photoshop packaged seemed a bit bare boned at first but after a while I found some very useful options. As mentioned on other reviews, don't forget to put the dash between the numbers when you enter your product key. Value for money package.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›