1.0 out of 5 stars Very unhappy with this software, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: Adobe Premiere Elements 12 (PC) [Download] (Software Download)
When I tried to access my software (all paid up and ready) I had to go through an appallingly long on-line precess. If I want to access software that I have purchased than I want to do it in my time scale not that dictated by Adobe Systems.

As I am writing this I have a rogue popup from adobe premier elements that I can't get rid of without clicking on it and closing Adobe Elements - it's still there now!- . This applies to ALL programs. When using the program, If I try to cut and shift a section of video then all other sections are cut and shifted at random. I end up with tiny fragments of sliced files distributed about my project. For me this is of no use whatsoever, and I will be looking to get my money back, and will certainly not recommend this as a useful video editing software to anyone else

1.0 out of 5 stars Need to be connected to Adobe, 10 Dec 2013
I want to get a refund on this product as you need to create an Adobe ID and be logged on to their server to use it. I fundamentally do not like the concept of being logged on to use software. I have spent much time trying to establish a way arounf this but it is not possible. When Adobe whent to the Creative Cloud subscription model, I refused to use or teach ant Adobe products. I turned to Premiere Elements thinking it was a straightfroward license but apparently not.
I am requesting a refund.

ARRAY(0xb61c9a08)