4.0 out of 5 stars Adobe PSE12
Published 19 months ago by Mr. Anthony Butler

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not install on Windows 7 64 bit
Tried to install this several times, following Adobe's troubleshooting advice, for a couple of hours before giving up in disgust and getting a refund from Amazon. Tried their demo version, but that fails in exactly the same way.

Published 18 months ago by NigelH

4.0 out of 5 stars Adobe PSE12, 2 Jan. 2014
Mr. Anthony Butler (Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 (PC) [Download] (Software Download)
After my computer crashed, I lost my PSE11 and thought that I may as well upgrade to PSE12. I downloaded it from Amazon, straightforward but quite a long download. No problems encountered and it imported my photos from a saved disk. It is very similar to PSE11 with a few added tweaks and just one or two improvements. If I hadn't lost my PSE11, I wouldn't think the upgrade worthwhile, but at Amazons bargain price for the download (£34) It is good value especially for someone with PSE9 or earlier.
The program is quite intuitive and there is plenty of help on facebook. if you get stuck., But if you are happy with PSE11, stay with it and wait for next years upgrade.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not install on Windows 7 64 bit, 11 Jan. 2014

The software installation process fails when trying to install shared technologies with an error message, prompting the user to restart the system and try again. Not a good idea to restart as this leaves you with a botched installation to unravel. Best to press return and wait for the process to un-install the software.

As a Lightroom user, it is difficult to believe that this software has such a fundamental bug. Hopefully they will sort it out ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Essentials 12 is a Winner for Photo Manipulation and File Storage, 27 Jan. 2014
Amazon Customer (Blackpool, Lancashire, UK.) - See all my reviews
Ive been an Adobe user as long as I can remember. Essentials 12 is a great programme and as an upgrade from in previous version it's worthy of a higher price tag. It's so simple to learn I teach children and pensioners how to use it. You can do just about anything you want with your images that you could imagine. I'm a Pro-Photographer and I use PS 6 CC & LR 5. However for quick work flow I can use E12 and know it's going to do the job as well as the costly professional programmes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Impossible to instal, 16 Dec. 2013
I downloaded the programme and installed it, entered my authentification code and followed instructions. The welcome window appeared and then t he programme crashed. This happened four times. Useless and no help available. Wasted money don't buy unless you are a computer wizard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Photoshop Strip Down, 11 Mar. 2014
As a user for many years of Photoshop I decided to try the lite version of the product. If you are a new user to post photo production this is a great spring board into the world of digital photo production. The application is constructed in such a way where you can be a complete beginner and still produce exhibition quality photos.
I would recommend this application to anybody who has a interest or want's to take the big step into photo post production.

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid this version, 15 Dec. 2013
HUGE download, took nearly 4 hrs on broadband. Then promptly refused to work , and banjaxed the previous versions I had installed.

I've worked with computers since the late 60's and I can't find out what is wrong - Look at the reviews for the Mac version.... same problems

The software is probably fine - Once it runs properly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gateway problems insurmountable, 12 Jun. 2014
Bernard "bernardpaton" (Harpenden, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have tried to download this product on four occasions and each time it has returned a Gateway error, telling me to try later. Until Amazon fix this problem I strongly advise people to avoid it and order a hard copy. If possible I would giive it NO stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy download reasonable price., 23 Jan. 2014
The download was quick and easy and the updated programme has many improvements over the previous version that I used (7).

I found that purchasing as a download was quicker and easier than purchasing an upgrade and for a good price.

Excellent editing software.

4.0 out of 5 stars All my photo editing needs, 5 Feb. 2014
A fast and fuss free download and the product itself is everything you would expect from photoshop. Very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Photoshop review, 17 Jan. 2014
I have used this software numerous times already and it has fulfilled all my expectations and there are many photos on my webpages that upload quickly.